The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Annoying Dog appeared and absorbed all the Undertale Arrangement Project sheets!

▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄
   █                       ▀▄                ▄
█      ▀     ▀              ▀▄▄      █  █
█   ▄  █▀  ▄                     ▀▀     █
█     ▀▀▀▀                                  █
█                                                  █
█                                                  █
   █      ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▄▄       █
   █   ▄▀█   ▄▀      █   ▄▀█   ▄▀
      ▀        ▀               ▀         ▀
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 24, 2016, 05:18:22 AMI got a video of my Snowy (Genocide) arrangement as well! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1tdv7OboIE
Oh hey! Turns out this person actually started a Steam thread for Undertale compositions, and has a bunch of our sheets in it. I was sure to tell them about this Official Project once I found out what they were doing.

BrainyLucario

it feels nice to know that people actually want our Undertale sheets!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Th3Gavst3r

So Elu Tran here has been working with the community to make extended versions of all the Undertale music, and it brought a few of the more obscure songs to my attention. Here are the ones I thought were worthy of a transcription, along with helpful hints about where they come from!

-One of these two songs will play after loading a save game with an invalid room code.   Fun fact: they can appear in a variety of keys.
Dance of dog
Sigh of dog

-Plays during your stay at the Snowdin Inn.
Snore Symphony

-Unused. Speculate at will.   Fun fact: Probably uses the Star Fox soundfont. (Toby you clever dog)
Star

-Plays if you visit the Snowdin river just before fighting Papyrus. Continue to speculate.
The Wrong Number Song

BrainyLucario

I've heard of these songs. They should definitely be included

Shattered Dream

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Shattered Dream on January 28, 2016, 11:37:38 PMI would like to claim Empty House
Where exactly does that play? I forgot...

Anyhoo...I've been thinking about doing So Cold, so I'm claiming that.

Dudeman

Empty House is technically part of the Demo soundtrack though it does appear in the final game. It's basically a slowed-down version of Fallen Down and plays if you go back to Home after killing Toriel.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 08:46:55 AMOh. No wonder i haven't heard it before
Of course you haven't. Only true men reclaim Goat Mom's house after disposing of her corpse.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 08:48:47 AMOf course you haven't. Only true men reclaim Goat Mom's house after disposing of her corpse.
O_o
I can't help but shudder

Shattered Dream

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 08:48:47 AMOf course you haven't. Only true men reclaim Goat Mom's house after disposing of her corpse.
Horray, I'm a man

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears