News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Not really. Who says Goat Mom has to die?

actually I think I've killed her more times than I've spared her at this point oops *shrug*
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shattered Dream

Nebbles

HELL YEAH I AM GONNA LEARN IT'S RAINING SOMEWHERE ELSE
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

I should finish "So Cold" around Monday. I've been very busy, so I haven't been able to work on it that much.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ShadowChords

To Dinos for It's Raining Somewhere Else:

-The bass part has a note during the vibe chords every time. I suggest listening to those notes and making the bass part a second layer, or making a second line for the treble clef. The ladder would be easier because the roll chords should be 8va (cannot be below an F3).
-Also, fix the Bb minor chords by putting the flat over the glissando symbol, because I almost though you forgot it.
-In measure 28, the C should have a grace note tied to it.
-At the end, it shouls say "Jump to Measure 17, 2nd repeat,' to follow the in-game loop.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

JesterMusician

I made a preliminary arrangement of Hopes and Dreams. (I dunno if Bespinben ever got around to arranging it, but I don't see his name next to it...)

MuseScore

Th3Gavst3r

Did notice that some songs opened up earlier. Not sure what's going on, cause I know that Bespinben finished an amazing Enemy Approaching... If Anticipation has actually been dropped I'd be glad to do it, should take like a couple minutes.

Edit: went ahead and did it...

Anticipation

Nebbles

Quote from: JesterMusician on February 06, 2016, 07:55:48 PMI made a preliminary arrangement of Hopes and Dreams. (I dunno if Bespinben ever got around to arranging it, but I don't see his name next to it...)

MuseScore

IT'S SO GOOD ;_;

BrainyLucario

I plan on doing another unlisted song called "San's Secret Room" It's basically a slowed down version of  "It's Raining Sonewhere Else". So do you mind if i use your sheet to help create this Dinos?

WaluigiTime64

Is it fine for me to make Two Piano/Duet arrangements of existing songs? Because I just made a Two Piano arrangement for Death by Glamour, and I plan on doing a Duet/Two Piano arrangement for Another Medium, and possibly CORE.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Nebbles

Idk if it'll count towards the existing project, but duets are well appreciated regardless!

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BrainyLucario

If you even want this on site, formatting will have to be fixed. You will also have to actually give us the mus file, which may be a finale exclusive file.