News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Post your MapleStory Character.

Started by Davey, June 19, 2008, 07:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Hey, I'm bored and MapleStory isn't working so I decided to start something.

Here's my character:

If you can't tell, I am a bowman.

If you want to make a MapleStory Character, go to www.nexon.net and register, and later, when you have installed the game, remember to make your first character in the server named "Kradia". This is very important! Making your character in the newest server is good because there is always less hackers and less crowding in new servers. (And that is the server where I am in, if you want to message me if you really do this, my name is DaveyBowman).

Requiem

Well, since my summers revolve almost exclusively around the computer, and I haven't touched my old character in months, I'd be willing to make a new guy on Kradia. I'll get back to you with my name when I get around to creating him. Methinks I'll try magic this time around.

And uh, my old guy. Chef by day, assassin by night. I'm surprised he still has NX clothes on. ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

starpikachu

I will not post mine here. It's too weird-looking. O.o Because I will always be the weakest n00b out of all of you guys.

EDIT: I think my character may be pro enough to be on this topic lol. I'm still weaker than all of you, but at least I made 2nd job.
EDIT #2: Yay Nexon Cash.

Nakah

If anyone is on Bera, I have a level 51 Spearman named Ikifar.

acropol

dang i didnt play this game in like more than a yeaaar, maybe ill play

SuperFireKirby

Once apon a time I played maplestory as well. The I realized it got less and less fun for it took weeks just to level up once. Plus I'm playing a free MMORPG that has NO HACKERS and its actually 3-D! Its called Corum. Fun game. Less developed. Still rocks. Heres my guy lvl 28 dagger thief.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Crap it didn't work. Oh well i really coudn't figure out how to do it and just kinda guessed oh well.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

Don't you know basic BBC? And don't double post. It's what the edit button is for.

Also MapleStory is hacker free. the GM's finally did some goddamn WORK and GameGaurd 0.7.4 fucked us over. So we lost. I have played on Kradia until level 44 (my current level) and not seen a single hacker.

SuperFireKirby

Dude are you kidding me? Hacker free MapleStory is a 100% oxymoron. So is the statement "Gm's actually doing some work". And no, I don't know how to use BBC. But if they put a PvP system in MapleStory I'd be back to it faster than you can say wanahoushkinaninfalngers.

Davey

No, I am serious. There are no hackers anymore. I'd get a character in a more populated server to check even more but somehow I believe that they are hackerless as well. Point is, you should not go with your own opinion when you haven't played that game in a while compared to someone that plays that game nearly every day. I think I would know a little more of the status of hackers in maplestory then you would.

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 14, 2008, 05:07:22 PMDude are you kidding me? Hacker free MapleStory is a 100% oxymoron. So is the statement "Gm's actually doing some work". And no, I don't know how to use BBC. But if they put a PvP system in MapleStory I'd be back to it faster than you can say wanahoushkinaninfalngers.
Im pretty sure they did put in a PvP system. And as for the GM's, they seem to be doing there job too well. Just today, i was faulsly accused of hacking by the 'GMPolice' or something like that  >:(.
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

The person who made this topic hasn't even been on for 11 months lol
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: spitllama on December 12, 2011, 05:58:34 PMThe person who made this topic hasn't even been on for 11 months lol
!!! :o Now i know why they say at least 120 days! But they still could have at least said 6 months... :-\
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

SuperFireKirby

I remember MapleStory. So silly. so very silly.