E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I think you're a little ahead of yourself. Ask and think of the right questions instead of coming up with theories based on deductions, which can be totally wrong if they're based on incorrect observations/knowledge about reality. Look at Ken Ham!

I think these Simpsons and Futurama episodes have a good summary of dimensions. The first article is just about dimensions. Aside from undergrad math and some basic cosmology readings, I don't think I can make any sound theory on dimensions. So aren't you ahead of yourselves here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension#Time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-D_Blacktop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_VI#Homer3_.28Homer_Cubed.29

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

I really like everything about futurama, Matt Groening is a real genius
unmotivated

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 17, 2016, 07:52:12 PMI really like everything about futurama, Matt Groening is a real genius

A lot of the writers and producers have math and physics degrees. That's one use of a fancy degree, I guess. Writing for TV shows...

I wanna do that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dude on April 17, 2016, 08:01:40 PMlet's just stop and appreciate this
Oh trust me, I have.....I died of laughter....
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

4/18/16 Garderobe (n.)- 1. a wardrobe or its contents  2. a private room: bedroom  3. privy, toilet

Privy... Such an outdated term... Never thought I'd see it in a situation like this! Nevertheless, is this word suggesting something? Look at the first and third definitions, which (by this logic) are synonymous. Hmmmmmmmm....
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Garderobe (n.)- 1. Garderobe (n.)- 1. a wardrobe Garderobe (n.) or its contents (n.)- 1. a wardrobe 1. a wardrobe 2. a private contents room: wardrobe 2. a private bedroom 2. a 3. privy, room: bedroom toilet Garderobe (n.)

E. Gadd Industries

I didn't know I could become so confused from reading one phrase... It isn't easy to thoroughly confuse me, so be proud of that! XD

4/19/16 Inviolable (adj.)- 1. secure from violation or profanation  2. secure from assault or trespass: unassailable

Things that are inviolable: The Internet, people, Area 51, what else?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

omg omg omg omg your profile pic (sorry not related but lol)

it must be inviolable
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Ōkami~MD on April 19, 2016, 10:53:31 AMomg omg omg omg your profile pic (sorry not related but lol)

it must be inviolable
I really like SMG4 videos, and so any time a new one comes out, I make sure to watch it. If there's ever some hilariously funny scene, I screenshot it and make it my new profile pic. XD You like??

4/20/16 Acerbate (v.)- irritate, exasperate

It's acerbating... I know I've heard this word from somewhere before, but I can't remember where...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 20, 2016, 07:00:21 AMI really like SMG4 videos, and so any time a new one comes out, I make sure to watch it. If there's ever some hilariously funny scene, I screenshot it and make it my new profile pic. XD You like??

4/20/16 Acerbate (v.)- irritate, exasperate

It's acerbating... I know I've heard this word from somewhere before, but I can't remember where...
The one you currently have is from the "If Mario was in Portal" one, right? I know the last one you had was from "If Mario was in Undertale"
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on April 20, 2016, 07:00:21 AMI really like SMG4 videos, and so any time a new one comes out, I make sure to watch it. If there's ever some hilariously funny scene, I screenshot it and make it my new profile pic. XD You like??]

yis I am a smg4 watcher thing :)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it