News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 31, 2016, 03:29:10 PMWhen I'm busy all day, I still manage to get off.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowkirby on May 31, 2016, 03:29:10 PMWhen I'm busy all day, I still manage to get off.
DANG! That was a while ago!

6/1/16 Eidetic (adj.)- marked by or involving extraordinarily accurate and vivid recall especially of visual images

Today is a palindrome! :D
I have that kind of memory when it comes to schoolwork, but I can't tell you what Brainy said to me 7.36 minutes ago...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

The date, friend. The date.

EDIT: Oh, in American notation, at least. 6/1/16.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Clanker37

Oh God, there's an American way to say the date? Why is it backwards? Why must your country measure things in the most inane ways?

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

because you say june first not first june
if you do say today is first june I feel bad for you
unmotivated

Dude

mikey

then it would have to be 1o6/16
unmotivated

Dude

What's the fourth of July then

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

"'Murica" didn't communicate the pronunciation I wanted to use.

mikey

unmotivated

Bloop

The Dutch way of saying it is "zes juni" (literally transcribed: six June)