News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Word of the Week & Others' Interpretations of Said Word™️

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 03, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 08, 2019, 11:53:11 AM1/8/19 Simulacrumb (n.)- you think this crumb looks exactly like the last crumb you saw, but can you really tell?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dekkadeci

Solemn Simulacrum (n.) - the only simulacrum that tutors out a land when it enters and draws a card when it dies--wait, simulacra can die?!?

E. Gadd Industries

Levi, not at all! BDS wins!

1/9/19 Apropos (adj.)- to the point or relevant
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Dekka wins!

1/11/19 Discombobulate (v.)- to upset, confuse, or disconcert
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trasdegi

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

cashwarrior1

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Quicksilver (n.) - Turning that A in the atomic symbol to an H changes everything

Libera

1946 (year of publication): Quicksilver (adj.) - Changing quickly and often.
Revised as of second edition, published 1957: Quicksilver (n.) - See Mercury, a metal that is liquid at room temperature.
Revised as of third edition, published 1968: Quicksilver (adj.) - Being both quick and silver coloured.
Revised as of fourth edition, published 1979: Quicksilver (adj.) - Changing quickly and often.
Revised as of fifth edition, published 1990: Quicksilver (n.) - See Mercury, a metal that is liquid at room temperature.
Revised as of sixth edition, published 2001: Quicksilver (adj.) - Being both quick and silver coloured.
Revised as of seventh (current) edition, published 2012: Quicksilver (adj.) - Changing quickly and often.