News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - "Battle! Gym Leader!"

Started by DocDoom2, January 03, 2016, 06:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDoom2

Hi! I'd really like to have an arrangement of this song seeing as the Black and White games already have the Hoenn and Johto Remix themes, but not it's own. Thanks for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj1ZqLO-k2k
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Latios212

I don't believe anyone's done this particular one yet, but there are some minor differences between this and the B/W version, which is arranged already.

JDMEK5's version
Shadoninja's version
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

To Latios212--I think his labeling implies "1 & 2" rather than 2 as you're interpreting it (and contrary to what he linked to).

To the OP--we don't list multiple games as the source, even if a piece appears in all games you listed. The exception, of course, is if the first appearance of a piece is in more than one game that was released on the same day as part of a set. Of course, in this case, the version in Pokémon Black & Pokémon White isn't even the same as the version arranged for Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. So you need to figure out which track you want the arrangement to be based on and update the request based on that. (And, in the event you'd prefer an arrangement of the original Pokémon Black & Pokémon White version, perhaps check out the arrangements Latios212 linked to and see if they fit your request.)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DocDoom2

I see. I understood that they were the same song but with some small differences.
By the 1 and 2 I meant either one would work since they're so similar and both don't have an arrangement (at least not an official one on the Pokemon sheet music page). Sorry for the mix up. The Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 version is the one I would like to request. I will correct the topic name as well. Thanks!
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.