Peridot
0 (0%)
Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BrainyLucario

Welcome to my art thread...where I attempt to make semi decent art. Don't expect piccaso-level quality though...
I've wanted to get in the habit of sketching drawings of characters from my favorite games... LET THE ART COMMENCE!!!!
Pokemon!
Braixen and Lucario
[close]

I took down a lot of those pictures since they kind of embarrassed me considering how much I've improved

New Generation Art

Steven Universe:
Lapis Lazuli
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Take a picture/scan it in/stuff the drawing into your USB port and link the image here.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

If you check my art thread, most of the traditional art is literally pictures taken from my phone. If you have a scanner and you aren't lazy like me, that works better
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Thanks for the tips...I'll upload a WIP version of the sketch as soon as I can...The sketch is from Undertale, so I might have to put it in a spoiler tag..

BrainyLucario

<This Message has been Deleted>

braix

The link doesn't work, try uploading it to tinypic
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

braix

Olimar12345

PostImage is also quick and provides you with instant sharing links. 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Undertale spoilers WIP
I'll leave the dropbox link here...when i get home from school..i'll check that out...

Dudeman

Putting my comments here so that characters and traits don't get spoiled
I like where you're going with this. If I could make a suggestion, I'd say re-think Chara's facial expression. Sure, they're evil, but the reason the character is so disturbing is because they look so innocent, albeit in a very fake and illusive way. The eyes are really what sell the underlying intentions.
But hey, I like what you have so far, what with the quotes in the background being obscured by the subject of the drawing. Looks great!
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Yeah, I see your point...I actually like the idea of the suggestion...thanks!

BrainyLucario

Double post: Thanks for the photobucket suggestion! Worked perfectly!