News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

BrainyLucario's Artz..

Started by BrainyLucario, January 13, 2016, 07:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I draw next from SU?

Peridot
0 (0%)
Connie
0 (0%)
Ruby
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

BrainyLucario

Decided to limit myself to two drawings from a franchise at a time. New poll added for the game selection.

Oh, and if you still wanted to see more Splatoon art, don't worry... It will be an option again after the next franchise is chosen.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

Hmmm.... 2 for pokemon and 2 for FNAF.......

I know I could just wait for someone else to vote on the poll, but I've actually always wanted to draw a crossover drawing.
I need suggestions for this drawing, though. So I'm going to add a specialized poll to see which combination is more popular as well as take suggestions from you guys. Just post a combination you might be interested in seeing.

BrainyLucario

There was a tie in the poll. Due to this, I've taken the top 2 choices and randomly selected one of the other choices. The results should be interesting...

BrainyLucario

Sooo....I'm still going to the the crossover, but due to the fact that I'm still trying to learn how to draw the FNaF characters, it's taking me some time. I've also drawn 3 different versions of Sans, for some reason. I'm working on a drawing of Papyrus giving Sans a ride on his shoulders at the moment, along with the crossover, so expect a rough sketch of that, along with the two other Sans drawings in the near future!

BrainyLucario

Too cringe to keep

E. Gadd Industries

I hate to be a Grammar Nazi in this case, but in the first pic, it should be "You're"...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 13, 2016, 02:19:49 PMWE NEED MORE BRAIXEN
I'M WORKING ON IT!!!! I should start charging commission at this rate, jeez.

BrainyLucario

New poll. I need to be inspired. The last artwork I polled didn't inspire me enough. I was not motivated enough...

braix

More Braixen!(jk)

If you're looking for inspiration I suggest you take a walk outside, listen to some music, and/or go on Pinterest. One of those always seems to help me
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Thanks for the advice. So here's an art update for everyone:
Art in progress:
I'm working on a Braixen and Lucario drawing

Working on a Sleeping Fennekin for Braixen as part of an Art Trade, she and I set up.

braix

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 20, 2016, 06:46:55 AMThanks for the advice. So here's an art update for everyone:
Art in progress:
I'm working on a Lucario drawing

Working on a Sleeping Fennekin for Braixen as part of an Art Trade, she and I set up.
replace the first one with a drawing of Lucario and Braixen. It's still the lucario I was originally drawing, but Braixen will be in it, as well.

BrainyLucario

You can tell I've Improved since my last Lucario drawing!

Pokemon

Braixen and Lucario
[close]

And before anyone asks, this was inspired by my friendship with Braix. Turns out thats the kind of inspiration I needed! I was going to put a text box that says A wild Braixen1264 and BrainyLucario appeared but didn't feel like i should. I really don't know if I should reconsider it, though. Adding that would, in a way, make it NSM fan-art (can it even be fan-art if I'm a member of NSM?) as well as Pokemon fan-art.