NinSheetMusic > Help!

General arranging tips and tricks

<< < (2/3) > >>

JDMEK5:

--- Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 13, 2016, 09:14:18 PM ---Hi I been thinking of making a new topic/thread where people can share their arranging tips and tricks. As an arranger you might come across very different types of music and scenarios that you might not now how to arrange well and thought it would be great to create a topic where people can share some tips and tricks for other people to learn. The idea of this topic is not to tell people how to do it "correctly" but more for people to share their ideas for other people to get inspired by.

--- End quote ---
The best and most effective learning happens when people ask for the help. I feel like this topic isn't needed enough to justify putting it together. I think it would be more practical to just let people ask their questions. Honestly, these tips and tricks barely ever come up in practical scenarios.

DonValentino:
Hmm, I kinda agree with JDMEK5. Or well, at the very least, maybe move it to a more suitable place like "Help", yeah.

Tobbeh99:
People seem a bit skeptical to this, depending on the popularity I might change this topic to something like "Tobbeh99 tips and tricks" instead.

braix:
You can try. It seems more fitting

JDMEK5:

--- Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 14, 2016, 02:53:45 PM ---People seem a bit skeptical to this, depending on the popularity I might change this topic to something like "Tobbeh99 tips and tricks" instead.

--- End quote ---
I just find it too general and shot-in-the-dark. Like we're going to all this effort to do something that isn't gonna be hardly ever used anyways. That, and usually these tips and tricks are dependent on the specific situation that changes each time. I mean, if people want to do this then go for it but it's not worth my time to contribute to with no imminent need. But your topic title change does indeed make it more clear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version