BrainyLucario: Wolf Painter
Dudeman: Business Man
TheMarioPianist: Banker
Yellow: Miller
12Mari0: Herring
NocturneOfShadow: Human
E. Gadd Industries: Human
FireArrow: Human.

Will write some comments later this weekend.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

That was amazing! I can't believe I've been missing these games! Nice job everyone!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Well. What an ending... It'll be interesting to see the concept for the next game!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

So...did you guys just stock up on snipers for days, or...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I told you guys mario was a human.  Coming up with a plan like that is VERY indicative of a human- after all, wolves aren't really the ones looking for foolproof ways to win.  Now I'm going to defend my gameplay- you all accused me of playing poorly (saying that when I was a wolf I tended to play poorly) but my play was really only poor from the assumption that I was in fact a wolf.  Voting dudeman was a bit of a joke, but everyone's reaction to it was so great that I thought there could be a chance.  At this point, I guarantee the humans were going to waste 3 precious days and much gold on lynching me.  Thinking ahead, I bought a sniper rifle and killed myself at the earliest opportunity giving the humans a chance to find the real wolves.  I was REALLY hoping they would catch on to brainy because of his big misplay with the potion at night, but it seems the humans this game were a bit too inexperienced.  At this point BDS felt confident enough to take control of the game as well, so props on that BDS, I'd give you mvp
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on January 15, 2016, 04:08:51 PMSo...did you guys just stock up on snipers for days, or...?
Yes, pretty much. Once TMP claimed, I figured they would be the most useful item.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yellow

I still have $NSM 300. Can I change this out for real money yet?
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yellow on January 16, 2016, 10:47:23 PMI still have $NSM 300. Can I change this out for real money yet?

It's our money now thank you very much!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

12Mari0

There really was nothing we could do after you bought your snipers... GG, well played.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.