NocturneOfShadow
2 (25%)
E. Gadd Industries
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 23, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

Dudeman

hello I'm a noob who joined when items were on a downswing
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 09:55:23 AMI like the concept here and the steps being taken to make sure items are used. So, will the items be randomized, like in Lucky Sevens?

Also, the fake blue human is usually called the Herring, but Chef is an interesting title to use so I'm cool with it.

Yes, the items will be completely random. Yeah, about the Herring vs. Chef thing, I wasn't quite sure about what a "Herring" is/was, so I decided to go off the beaten path and come up with something randomly new!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fank009

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 21, 2016, 01:12:46 PMYes, the items will be completely random. Yeah, about the Herring vs. Chef thing, I wasn't quite sure about what a "Herring" is/was, so I decided to go off the beaten path and come up with something randomly new!
A herring is mainly for when scum have a seer role to protect the power roles.

a few Q's.

So the person who gets turned into a wolf, do they have wolf win cons? (while a wolf?)
I'm guessing it's a night start? so when does the first transformation happen if its for a night/day phase period?
 is there a distribution for items or are all of them equally likely to be randed?

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

12Mari0

Erm... Just remembered that I can't play now... Out...
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: fank009 on January 21, 2016, 02:04:12 PMSo the person who gets turned into a wolf, do they have wolf win cons? (while a wolf?)
I'm guessing it's a night start? so when does the first transformation happen if its for a night/day phase period?
 is there a distribution for items or are all of them equally likely to be randed?
1. If the wolves win, and a person is turned, they will be broken from their "possession" and the wolf will no longer be able to possess the person.
2. It will start with night phase, and the wolf will choose whom they will transform, which will then have to wolf someone right out of the gate, and will be a wolf until the next night phase.
3. Item distribution is completely random.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 21, 2016, 05:08:13 PM2. It will start with night phase, and the wolf will choose whom they will transform, which will then have to wolf someone right out of the gate, and will be a wolf until the next night phase.
This could be a problem. What if the wolf doesn't decide who to convert until really late in the night phase? Then the converted wolf has almost no time to do anything, especially if they aren't super active.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmm... I suppose you have a point. I guess I forgot that not everyone is as certain about things as convenience would hold them to be. XD Alright, so they don't turn anyone the first night phase, and then they do every night phase following.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

My point still stands for every other night phase. How is anyone supposed to coordinate that effectively?

EDIT: Idea. The wolf chooses his wolf target during the day phase and the selected human is told at the start of the night phase. There. That should fix it. Still means no conversion during Night 1, though.

E. Gadd Industries

BRILLIANT!! I shall incorporate your idea promptly!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Mashi

Presuming NocturneofShadow can balance his game for 8 people, I'll put up the poll tomorrow at 11PM EST.

Hopefully, I don't fall asleep on a subway train on my way back home, haha.

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 05:42:43 PMMy point still stands for every other night phase. How is anyone supposed to coordinate that effectively?

EDIT: Idea. The wolf chooses his wolf target during the day phase and the selected human is told at the start of the night phase. There. That should fix it. Still means no conversion during Night 1, though.
either that or an extended night phase... although that might not be good.
unless first one is rand.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

fank009

why does nsm pick the jankiest of games???

BlackDragonSlayer

* BlackDragonSlayer doesn't know.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber