News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Super Mario World Ending

Started by PianoMan, June 20, 2008, 11:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

MasterPenguin

So is the Super Mario World Athletic Theme.

PianoMan

MasterPenguin

iDOWN

It's the same thing from the begining. o.O;;

Olimar12345

back 2 the point, the ending theme is missing the whole 2nd half (which is the coolest part)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PianoMan

Quote from: MasterPenguin on June 22, 2008, 01:49:08 PMNo it doesn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SF-B0XtMPY

0:38-0:51 is missing. o.O.
Which IS repeated. Start the repeat at measure 2.

But we do need to stay on topic. Who can arrange the rest of it and (as said in topic "Triplets") fix the time signature.

Olimar12345

here it is:
  http://www.mediafire.com/?wnvljimnmb9

Let me know if somthin's not right
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

PianoMan

Looks and sounds great! And in such a short time, too! I only have two complaints:
Measure 55-58 the right hand chords don't sound rite (maybe change to 6ths)
If you don't mind (this isn't required it just makes the sheet look nicer) if you could make all the accidentals the same.

Olimar12345

PianoMan

Olimar12345

Brian

It's not fine. Check the arrangement at apollomix done by pskim because his and mine came out pretty much the same. 3/4? You kidding me? Pianoman didn't you just talked about triplets, 12/8 and what not? There's also a key signature change that's missing. Some chordings are wrong. There are also notation collisions (like 8va signs colliding into other symbols, notes, and what not). It appears this sheet was done too hastily.

PianoMan

Quote from: Brian on June 26, 2008, 05:53:05 PMIt's not fine. Check the arrangement at apollomix done by pskim because his and mine came out pretty much the same. 3/4? You kidding me? Pianoman didn't you just talked about triplets, 12/8 and what not? There's also a key signature change that's missing. Some chordings are wrong. There are also notation collisions (like 8va signs colliding into other symbols, notes, and what not). It appears this sheet was done too hastily.
It was in 12/8 time, but Olimar decided to cut the measures in half, hence 3/4. All the chords sound fine. I don't see any notation collisions. Most sheets on this site that are in need of a key change don't have them. So, if you fel this way about it, let's see what you think it should look like.

Brian

Just so you know, half of 12/8 is 6/8. Not 3/4. Try closing your eyes and count 3 beats per measure. Good luck to anyone who tries cuz I sure hell can't.

Key changes to Db major on measure 126.

Adding 2 FF in the beginning is unnecessary. Missing bracket. Missing measure numbers. Beam collision on page 2 at the bottom. A couple more beam collisions on the next page. More beam collisions on page 6. 8va collision on last page and no need for an extra 8va when they're next to each other (just extend the previous one). As for accidentals, please make it more comfortable to read. Ei. measure 80. Instead of switching back and forth between flats and naturals, use sharp. Make it look like the notes are ascending and descending (chromatically). It's easier to read that way.

Lastly the chords.

Dm9, D#aug, C, D#aug, Gm, A7, F, F#dim, C#dim, A7, D9, G, Am, Bdim,
Dm9, D#aug, C, D#aug, Gm, A7, F, F#dim, C#dim, A7, D9, G7, C, B, Bb
A7, D7, G7, C, Ddim, D#dim, Em, D#aug
I'll stop here and let you figure the rest since it's repetitive with some of these chords.

And what do you mean "Most sheets on this site that are in need of a key change don't have them"? So you're saying because they don't have them it's Ok not to have them? I think the judges will disagree and reject this. By any chance are these sheets you mention old and outdated (probably extracted from a midi)?