News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Kirby's Epic Yarn Unofficial Arrangement Project!

Started by Nebbles, January 21, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Ima claim Kirby's Pad, World 5: Snow Land, and Mushroom Run.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheMarioPianist

Cool, another project I will claim songs for and then do nothing with for like 2 months! (I'll try not to do that this time...) I'll claim stuff soon-ish.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Darn it, all these great projects.....that I can't keep up with :P

Oronoco

This game has such a beautiful soundtrack. I'd really like to do World 1: Grass Land.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Your participation makes Kirby happy!

I'll try Splash Beach. And I'll fix/replace Flower Fields depending on how bad it is when I check more in detail.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Excellent! I can't thank you guys enough for jumping on this project!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yug_Guy

I'll take Fountain Gardens and Tankbot if no one has already.

mastersuperfan

Auuuuuuuuugh

I'd totally started so many KEY sheets and then this comes along and everyone claims all the ones that I've already been working on ;;;;_;;;;

But, well...

I'll take Dusk Dunes and Butter Building.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 22, 2016, 12:01:00 PM;;;;_;;;;
I think you might need a biologist to study your face. That's quite a few eyes you've got there.

Anyways, if you have some WIP sheets, feel free to post 'em here to steal or not. Or don't. Your choice.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Altissimo

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 22, 2016, 12:01:00 PMAuuuuuuuuugh

I'd totally started so many KEY sheets and then this comes along and everyone claims all the ones that I've already been working on ;;;;_;;;;

But, well...

I'll take Dusk Dunes and Butter Building.

personally I'd be willing to give up my sheets if you (or anyone!) has in-progress versions... easier that way lol

(but if nobody's started them i'mma hoard 'em!)

but no seriously, what are the sheets you started!

mastersuperfan

Secret Island and Kirby's Pad are quite a ways in progress, and I have an old Mushroom Run arrangement in Noteflight that I was going to port over to Finale. I was hoping to do Vs. Meta Knight too, but it's very difficult, so if Zeila wants it (especially since her other claim is Secret Island) she can keep it.

There are a few others too, but I haven't gotten very far in those (and they aren't my priority anyways), so I think I'll let the rest slide.

I'll upload them when I get home to my computer.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mastersuperfan on January 22, 2016, 12:28:30 PMKirby's Pad are quite a ways in progress, and I have an old Mushroom Run
O_O Well crud. I wasted a day finishing Kirby's Pad... I imagine yours is better, so I'll withdraw that and Mushroom Run. Ummm... I suppose I'll just claim Outer Rings, then, but I won't complete it in a day. I say that with 100% certainty. I'm going to be working on my Mario Kart 8 arrangements first, but I will get to World 5: Snow Land and Outer Rings afterward (unless someone has them both claimed :P)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

All right, updated the OP again - hopefully I didn't miss anything?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

All right, now that I'm back on my own computer I have access to my in-progress KEY arrangements, and I've uploaded them:

Kirby's Pad
[MUSX]

Secret Island
[MUSX]

The transcription of Kirby's Pad is finished, though I'm still going to make the playback work for those arpeggios (which are hella weird looking btw), as well as add pedal.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yww46euquoz7oe/Mushroom%20Run.musx?dl=0&s=sl