TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

TWG LXXXVII:
The Amoeba Wand

In this edition of TWG, the wolves have mysterious powers that can transform one human into a wolf for one night, after which that human will be immune for one night from being turned again. During the time that they are transformed (from 1 night phase through the next day phase and ending at the end of the beginning of the next night phase), if they are seer'd, they will be seer'd red, and they will have to wolf someone during that night. They will not know who the wolves are.

Each player starts out with 2 lives. Once the wolf is dead, the humans win. 1 human with 1 life left will bring about victory for the wolf.

During each night phase, the wolf will attack one person, and an item will be distributed to each player (listed below). During the day phase, each participant will cast their vote on which player to lynch (lynching will lose one life), and if someone doesn't vote, they will lose 2 lives, unless the situation yields an insta. All items will be kept secret with exception to what is said by the participants. Also, during the day phase, the wolf will select whom they want to transform for the next night phase.

Items:
Warrant- This item allows the user to PM me the name of one player, and they will receive the color of the participant they seer'd.
Gun- This item must be used by the end of the night phase, else it will explode on the user, causing them to lose 2 lives. They can fire it on anyone of their choice, which will cause them to lose two lives (unless that person is protected by a:)
Bulletproof Vest- This item will only last for one night. However, it will protect the user from any guns and wolf attacks.
Antidote- This item will not be usable until the NEXT night phase, but when it is usable, it protects the user from being turned. It will only last through that night phase, though.
1UP Mushroom- This item will only be usable that night phase, and will give the user one extra life. HOWEVER, they can choose to give it to another participant. The maximum number of lives a person can have is 3. Also, they can be used to revive one dead person once, with only one life, and each participant can only revive one other person (or wolf, unknowingly)

Special positions:
Miller- will appear red if seer'd
Mayor- will appear blue, and gets to know what items the wolf received the previous night phase
Chef- appears blue if seer'd

Role PM: You are a human, but you may be the Miller or the Chef

1. Wolf
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Mayor
7. Chef
8. Miller

Participants:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. AwesomeYears
4. TheMarioPianist
5. BrainyLucario
6. fank009
7. davy
8. NocturneOfShadow

The first Night Phase has arrived! It will end on 1/26/16 at 6:00 PM EST (11:00 PM GMT). PMs are currently being sent out! Good luck to everyone!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

All PMs have been sent containing the item you received and your role.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I'll be back later to talk, like about 6:30 Pacific time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

I was thinking aboit claiming items this phase but considering everything is user based, that somewhat leaves it to luck of draw wether we can protect someone.
 With the mayor, it can pinpoint any time the wolf tries to play safe. So they have to lie and get cauhht out. So lets claim in the day phase.

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

AwesomeYears

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 25, 2016, 03:31:22 PMI'll be back later to talk, like about 6:30 Pacific time.
Back... but it doesn't seem like there's been much going on since then.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AwesomeYears

Well, what you want to discuss about?

BlackDragonSlayer

Nothing in particular- I just assumed that people would be talking about more things.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

There's generally not much to talk about Night 1 unless some special rule is in play. That being said, if you have a warrant, I'd suggest using it just so that we have a bit of a headstart.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

davy

I suggest that someone with a bulletproof vest claims. Then we can fire all our guns at that person, without anyone losing lives to it (and since guns take 2 lives, it's probably best to use them safely). Also by having only one person with bulletproof vest claiming and not everyone (in case there even are multiple vests) we have a chance that a wolfing is wasted on a player with bulletproof vest.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

A gun was fired at BDS at some point during the night. His bulletproof vest is now his friend, as he still has 2 lives.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 26, 2016, 04:12:34 AMA gun was fired at BDS at some point during the night. His bulletproof vest is now his friend, as he still has 2 lives.

Ok, so appearantly guns work like snipers in my last game.

The good news is that BDS is still alive and we have someone to fire the other guns at.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

BDS was lucky he had that! Imagine losing on the first night phase.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.