News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 26, 2016, 05:28:10 AMBDS was lucky he had that! Imagine losing on the first night phase.
that wording...
I don't like it.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Dudeman

You know, I was thinking the exact same thing. I just didn't want to be the first one to say it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on January 26, 2016, 05:03:42 AMOk, so appearantly guns work like snipers in my last game.

The good news is that BDS is still alive and we have someone to fire the other guns at.
I'm concerned that you just randomly fired at me.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 26, 2016, 01:24:03 PMI'm concerned that you just randomly fired at me.

Obviously I didn't fire it. It would be quite stupid to suggest having someone claim with a vest and then firing a gun before anyone claimed and way before the phase is over.

I'm not sure what about my post makes you think that I was the one who fired the gun.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

10 bucks says brainy fired the gun
unmotivated

mikey

for what it's worth, I have a search warrant, and I never said I was in
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on January 26, 2016, 02:17:12 PMObviously I didn't fire it. It would be quite stupid to suggest having someone claim with a vest and then firing a gun before anyone claimed and way before the phase is over.

I'm not sure what about my post makes you think that I was the one who fired the gun.
Given how you posted before and after the gun was fired, and your reaction to it, it seemed likely that you might have fired it, especially given that you didn't deny it. If anyone else would like to claim the shot, though, that would definitely clear things up.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Night 1 is over, and Day Phase 1 has commenced! NocturneOfShadow was wolfed and has been reduced to one life. The Day Phase will end at approx. 4:30 PM PST on 1/28/16 (12:30 AM the next day GMT).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 26, 2016, 03:33:23 PMNight 1 is over, and Day Phase 1 has commenced! NocturneOfShadow was wolfed and has been reduced to one life. The Day Phase will end at approx. 4:30 PM PST (12:30 AM the next day GMT). Dang it, dentist appointment

E. Gadd, please make day phases at least 48 hours long.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Antidote should really be wolfsbane or something like that
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Fixed!(concerning davy's comment) (Bear with me, I'm trying! :) )
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

davy

I already said this in the chat room, but please refrain from claiming your items untill the end of the day phase. It'll help the wolf eliminate possible players with antidotes.

Dudeman

Quote from: fank009 on January 26, 2016, 03:34:51 PMall aboard the BDS train...
You...you serious? I think Brainy's just as if not more suspicious than BDS. It seems like you're jumping to conclusions a little bit.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book