News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXVII: The Amoeba Wand

Started by E. Gadd Industries, January 25, 2016, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 05:32:33 AMYou should search me.
yikes... you know its stupid thoughts like this that make us waste our search warrants.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 05:32:33 AMYou should search me.
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 29, 2016, 05:38:39 AMAt some point during the night, a gun went off, and TheMarioPianist's Search Warrant didn't slow down the bullet. He had two lives. He is now dead. Good night... *Luigi's Mansion Game Over music plays*
Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 05:40:19 AMNooo! I needed someone to prove that I was innocent! :(
timing
Quote from: fank009 on January 29, 2016, 10:46:39 AMAlso timing....
unmotivated

Dudeman

Brainy's still a bit of a noob; I'm not surprised that he went fishing for a human claim. No one likes waiting for someone to confirm them human.

Then again...six minutes between that post and the gunshot...and two minutes between the gunshot and the response...it does smell fishy.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

in the chat for those that want.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

BrainyLucario

How in the world does that seem fishy? If the wolf saw that post, they might have done that to keep me in suspicion. I also was online when the post was updated, so I naturally responded quickly. Someone has a 1-up mushroom, so if you did get one, keep it private. You don't need the wolf on your back
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 29, 2016, 11:25:26 AMSomeone has a 1-up mushroom, so if you did get one, keep it private. You don't need the wolf on your back
...what brings this up...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

If i'm probably going to be eliminated, i wanted to be as helpful to everyone as I can.  They/he/she need(s) to use it on theirselvem/themselves. no one but fank is confirmed yet..

Dudeman

Why are you so certain that someone has a 1up? The items are randomized.

...wait, is there only one copy of each item going around?

BrainyLucario

I'm not certain there is. And the item you get is determined by random number generation ,according to E. Gadd. So there is a possibility of two,3, even 4 One-up's could be out there. I unfortunately got a lousy antidote,

Dudeman

So...why are you saying that someone "has" a one-up mushroom?

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on January 29, 2016, 11:45:59 AMSo...why are you saying that someone "has" a one-up mushroom?
I have connections...

E. Gadd Industries

*Nightly News theme plays*
This just in: Police tape surrounds the local graveyard as officers investigate the exhumation of the corpse of TheMarioPianist. It appears that the body was brutally attacked by some large creature or other at some point during the night. More details as the story develops. In other news, local residents awoke last night to the sound of an attack seeming to come from the house of Fank009. The shrieks were immediately followed by a silence, and then sightings of a "large, hairy creature that made a beeline toward the woods," as local resident Dudeman claimed. Residents are encouraged to lock all entrances to their houses, and not to be out at night. If you have any news relating to the attacks, you are encouraged to contact local authorities as soon as possible. This has been E. Gadd Industries with your Nightly News: Events of the Dark. Be sure to tune in for the evening edition at 5:00 PM PST on 1/31/16 (which is 1:00 AM that next morning GMT)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]