News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Dragon Roost Island" (Replacement) by Zunawe & Zeila

Started by Zeta, January 26, 2016, 11:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WandringMinstrel

It makes more sense for the A#s to be Bbs (fits in with a C7 chord, and the flats later on in the piece).
Less is More. Show, Don't Tell. God is in the Details.
My Arrangements Thread: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7510.0

Zeila

Olimar12345

Wonderful arrangement, can't wait to see it shine on the site! ^^ Few small suggestions before accepting it:

-The hand-clapping is a cool idea, but it comes really close to the entrance of the LH, leaving you with the time between that last eighth note and the next bar to prepare the first chord.
-In the future, the actual text on the page "hand clap (ad lib)" should be made as an expression rather than a text box. This way it would be attached to the desired measure rather than the page and the two would move together.
-The line in measure 25-26 is just barely colliding with the clef change. Care to move that up a tad?
-The mordants in the LH in measures 48 and 50 seem just a tad too high, and at first glance it almost looks like they belong to the second layer of the RH.

Microscopic things, though. Spectacular job and arrangement, guys!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Thanks! For the hand clapping, I changed the last beat to a quarter instead of two eighths, but everything else has been fixed accordingly

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta