Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on April 18, 2016, 10:02:10 AMEh, "horror" should be used sparingly. 1 and 4 had great atmosphere to complement the jumpscares so I'd call them horror. But 2 was just a stress fest (keep track of ten things or else you die) and 3 had...um...the Springtrap Lean™. Spooooooooky. Really, the only reason the series took off was because YouTubers lost their minds while playing the original.
Yep.....I agree with that. Youtube helps bring a lot of games fame. 2 did have those strange minigames, though. The retro graphics and the constant robotic voice that keeps saying "S" "A" "V" "E" "T" "H" "E" "M" and "S" "A" "V" "E" "H" "I" "M" was extremely creepy to me. And the chance of purple guy's creepy-sprite randomly charging at you with the weird looking thing in his hand (Nobody can agree if it's a Phone, springlock lever, or a gun.) and causing your screen to freak out and say "you can't"  during one of the mini-games is kind of scary. FNAF 3 does have some scary elements as well. Phantom Marionette jumpscare still creeps me out. His eye's just stare into your soul....ugghh.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

EarthBound will always be a scarier game
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 18, 2016, 12:47:19 PMEarthBound will always be a scarier game
That ending is terrifying....

Oh yeah! that reminds me...I forgot to mention Five Night's at F**kboy's (1, 2, and 3)

Someone even made a song of that game...trust me when i say that it's not for the feint of heart....The title says exactly why...
Suggestive themes
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Holy Cow.
I honestly can't wait to see what this game entails.

braix

Wow I read "can't wait to see these genitals"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 23, 2016, 03:30:35 PMNew game incoming: http://www.scottgames.com/

more about it: http://www.destructoid.com/of-course-there-s-another-five-nights-at-freddy-s-357239.phtml
Sister Location....I guess it's going to be about another "Chuck E. Cheese" like establishment that Fazbear Entertainment owns. If the Game Theorist's timeline is correct, then the game will most likely either take place after "FredBear's Family Diner" but before "Fredbear's" (Possible restaurant in FNaF 4) and "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", at the same time as the two mentioned before, or after the two mentioned prior. I'm guessing their will be new animatronics, so it's probably not going to star a lot of the old animatronics.

mikey

is the game theorist ever right
he doesn't even know what a theory is
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 25, 2016, 09:03:01 AMis the game theorist ever right
he doesn't even know what a theory is
Scott's proven that most of his theory on FNAF is right. So he technically is.

Dudeman

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 25, 2016, 11:39:38 AMScott's proven that most of his theory on FNAF is right. So he technically is.
Specifics: Scott stated that MatPat's theory on FNaF2, specifically, was almost completely spot-on. I don't believe he said much past that, other than he was disappointed by how everyone missed the mark on FNaF4, and, as such, he refused to open the box. I think he said that before MatPat's "it was all a dream" video went up, thought, so who knows if he got it right then.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I forgot to put a 2 after FNAF.....

BrainyLucario

FNAF news update:

-names havw been leaked for the new animatronics in the spin-off game: Sister Location
-Console releases planned for systems like the NX, Xbox one, and Playstation 4
-update 2 for FNAF world comes out today!

Dudeman

linx plz

I thought Scott was only in talks right now about the console stuff. Nothing's been confirmed yet, right?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.