News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Five Night's at Freddy's (FNAF)

Started by BrainyLucario, January 29, 2016, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Location?

Wooo!
meh..

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on May 21, 2016, 03:38:47 PMScott went on record recently saying he refuses to release it any earlier than he originally intended. He doesn't want a repeat of FNaF World.
That's a good reason, but he could be setting everyone up...which would be totally awesome lol

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 21, 2016, 03:40:41 PMPerfect coverup to surprise us with an early release again...
This^

BrainyLucario

There is supposedly going to be a  second trailer as well. I can't wait to see it!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 16, 2016, 04:32:07 AMI literally don't care what claims you make unless you have a link (or links) to verify it/them. It's common courtesy to post some sort of "proof," otherwise you're just another guy on the internet starting rumors.

Lol did you forget about this?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 27, 2016, 09:42:11 PMLol did you forget about this?
No. The title of the video just says that it's trailer#1....meaning a second trailer may follow.

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 28, 2016, 12:20:27 PMNo. The title of the video just says that it's trailer#1....meaning a second trailer may follow.

=/=

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 27, 2016, 09:04:19 PMThere is supposedly going to be a  second trailer as well. I can't wait to see it!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

The ballerina looks terrifying in that animation.

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

lol it doesn't look withered at all-it has that face-split things going on like the others lol. If anything, it looks more like mangle that something withered.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Oh no, are those marionette strings?

Sebastian

I noticed that too! I actually thought it was the guy that has one eye and a lot of wires (forget his name), but marionette strings is a really interesting theory.

I also noticed that you can see Baby peeking out:
Spoiler
[close]
I'm pretty sure it's Baby. It looks a lot like her eyes.
Razzbowski pointed this out.

Olimar12345

Messed with some of filters. Look who I found:

Spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 11, 2016, 10:04:16 AMMessed with some of filters. Look who I found:

Spoiler
[close]
Oh wow. Maybe you can get a better view if you increase the lighting.

Anyway, I'm really hyped for this game. There is like.....12 animatronics so far? Gonna be awesome.

BrainyLucario

Yep. And now that the game is gonna be voice acted things should be bit different from the previous games now that the phone guy isn't the only voice you'll here. Plus the animatronic models look amazing.