News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

360 Games...which to get?!?!

Started by Beethoven II, June 21, 2008, 05:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

OK, i need some advice on which games that you guys think are great and that i should get. Thx. ;D

Parker2334

Cod4, Halo 3, RB6V, RB6V2, GRAW, GRAW 2, Assassin's Creed
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

KefkaticFanatic

Lost Planet Colonies ($30!), Assassins Creed, Orange Box, Bioshock, Overlord, Dead Rising, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata, Lego Star Wars, Lost Odyssey, Castlevania SOTN, Aegis Wing (free), and finally Geometry Wars.  Last three are XBLA.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

yeah what they said I have some of those games but I only play Halo 3. >__>

Palagerini

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 21, 2008, 11:05:12 PMLost Planet Colonies ($30!), Assassins Creed, Orange Box, Bioshock, Overlord, Dead Rising, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata, Lego Star Wars, Lost Odyssey, Castlevania SOTN, Aegis Wing (free), and finally Geometry Wars.  Last three are XBLA.

YAY for lego star wars lol. portal is also a fun game to play too.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Beethoven II

thanks. is GRAW(2) Advanced war fighter? I got the second one last night.

Pearcinator

i recently got a 360 (last week). I straight away bought 2 games. Halo 3 and Mass Effect and they are both awesome!

LOL at this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eeruIZ0T44

So funny that part of Mass Effect!

Harvest

-

Super Zombie

To own a 360, you must, absolutely must, have Halo 3, COD4, Mass Effect, and BioShock. You should also get The Orange Box if you don't have it on PC, and LEGO Star Wars and Dead Rising are also really good.

Banjo-Kazooie

RPG: Lost Odyssey, Final Fantasy XIII(Is that out yet?), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls IV

Platformers: Prince of Persia, Phyconauts, BK N&Bwhen it comes out

FPS: Halo 1 2 and 3, CoD4, Lost planet, Gears of war

Action Adventures: GTA IV, Ninja Gaiden

Others: Guitar Hero 2&3, The Orange Box

I included some original Xbox games

The-Real-Link

I don't have a 360, but several of my friends do. (I'm planning on buying one by October) From what I have played and what they have told me....

Viva Pinata, Halo 3, Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3 (or Aerosmith), Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Call of Duty 4. The First game I'm going to buy is Eternal Sonata Everyone keeps telling me it's awsome, and it looks SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! (Plus the soundtrack is a mixture of Matoi Sakaruba and Frederic Chopin!)