News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Deku's Sick Air horn Remixes

Started by deku_link, February 04, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deku_link

I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

deku_link

And ANOTHER one, as per request by brainylucario:
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

E. Gadd Industries

Could you perhaps do a Pinna Park Airhorn remix?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

deku_link

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 08, 2016, 04:42:22 AMCould you perhaps do a Pinna Park Airhorn remix?
I will after I do "Bring it in guys"

braix

You should find a midi of the LoL theme and remix that
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Topic is moved at Latios's request. Take it up with him. (shrug)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

deku_link

deku_link

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

deku_link

Pianist Da Sootopolis

These airhorn midis sounds like prepubescent children high on helium.
what is shitpost

deku_link

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on February 13, 2016, 10:34:42 AMThese airhorn midis sounds like prepubescent children high on helium.
Yes, that is the intent.

E. Gadd Industries

Amazing job on ze Pinna Parque remix! (applause)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]