Music > Miscellaneous Arrangements

Zeila's Miscellaneous Arrangements - (New: RWBY - Treasure)

(1/10) > >>

Zeila:

--- Quote from: Dudeman on February 05, 2016, 04:20:12 AM ---this is the point where somebody makes a rival Quad City DJ's X [song] thread and you two go at it with ferocity

--- End quote ---
Challenge accepted

This is where everything but my piano arrangements of official VGM will go. Only the files that are available will have links attached

[Piano VGM Arrangement Thread]
[Dropbox Folder]
[Consideration/In Progress List]

8-bit CoversAnimal Crossing: New Horizons5:00 P.M.[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6DeltaruneBIG SHOT[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6RWBYBMBLB[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6For Every Life (OP Version)[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6Touch the Sky[MP3][NSF][Original]1-N163War[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6                             
Animal CrossingAnimal Crossing: New HorizonsBunny Day[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small Ensemble                             
AnimeBloom Into YouEarnest Wish[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoDeath ParadeMoonlit Night[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoHibike! EuphoniumMedley[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoMobile Suit Gundam UnicornDAGUZA[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             
Fire EmblemFire Emblem Awakening"Don't speak her name!"[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]OrchestraFire Emblem: Three HousesThe Edge of Dawn[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and Piano                             
KirbyKirby’s Epic YarnHalberd[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small Ensemble                             
The Legend of ZeldaHyrule Warriors: Age of CalamityAnnouncement Trailer Theme[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the WildDivine Beast Vah Ruta Battle[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]OrchestraEpilogue[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]OrchestraThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessMidna’s Lament (Twilight Symphony)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             
Mega ManMega Man Zero CollectionFor Endless Fight in Resonance[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             
Misc. CartoonsOver The Garden WallLike Ships[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and PianoTotal Drama IslandI Wanna Be Famous[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             
PokémonPokémon Black/WhiteLacunosa Town[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsemblePokémon Sun/MoonFestival Plaza (Day)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small Ensemble                             
Quad City DJs RemixesUnderslam[Original][MP3]Jam                   
RWBYAll Our Days[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoAll Things Must Die[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoCold[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoChapter 4 – Family, Pt. 1 (Let’s Just Live)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoFear[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleForever Fall (Show Version)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and PianoGold[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoHero (Show Version)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleHome[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoI May Fall (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleI May Fall (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoI’m the One[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoIndomitable[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoLet's Just Live (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoMiracle[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoOne Thing[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleRising[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoShine[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoSilver Eyes[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThe Triumph[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThis Life Is Mine[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThis Time[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThis Will Be the Day (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoTime to Say Goodbye (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]OrchestraTime to Say Goodbye (Acoustic)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoTreasure *new*[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoUntil the End[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and PianoWhen It Falls (V.S.Q)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleWhen It Falls (V.S.Q) [Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoWhen Weiss Was Ten[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                   
Steven UniverseConnie’s Theme[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoDance of Swords[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoDo It For Her[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and PianoDo It For Her[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoEscapism[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Vocals and GuitarHere Comes a Thought[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoHit the Diamond[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoI’m Still Here[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoThe Jam Song[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleLove Like You[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoPearl Remix[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo PianoSomewhere Alone At Sea[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small Ensemble                   
Super MarioPaper Mario: Color SplashFight![Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Big BandSuper Mario OdysseyJump Up, Super Star! (NDC Festival)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Big Band                             
TTNGAdventure, Stamina & Anger[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Drum SetHavoc in the Forum[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Drum SetPanda[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Drum Set                   
UndertaleDeltaruneAttack of the Killer Queen[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small EnsembleGame Main Theme (Piano Sketch)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             
Zero EscapeZero Escape: Virtues Last RewardConfession of a Blue Bird (Confession/Blue Bird Lamentation)[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano                             

mikey:
you beat me to it :/
never fear, soon I shall have some slammin' remixes

Zeila:
Lol, awesome

Dudeman:
oh my god it actually happened

zeila you are my hero

BrainyLucario:
Oh my. I'm so happy right now.
Imagine this and the airhorn version combined.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version