News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Zeila's Miscellaneous Arrangements - (New: RWBY & Gundam)

Started by Zeila, February 04, 2016, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

More RWBY! I certainly don't have a problem...

RWBY
"This Life Is Mine" – Solo Piano
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Original
My favorite song from the show. This also includes references to two other RWBY songs to fill in some gaps. I worked on a full transcription too (nearly a year ago...) but that will be completed another day

"Time To Say Goodbye (Acoustic)" – Orchestra
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | MP3 | Original
I mostly did this to make it easier to condense the song to solo piano, but in the end I like how it turned out :3. The mp3 is just for an instrumental version

Zeila

Back at it again with some old and new arrangements. I decided to post my Famitracker covers here too

8-bit covers

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5:00 P.M. *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6
RWBY
BMBLB *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6
War (short ver.) *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6

RWBY
"Time To Say Goodbye (Acoustic)" – Solo Piano

Steven Universe
"Connie's Theme" – Solo Piano

Total Drama Island
"I Wanna Be Famous" – Solo Piano

Zeila

War and Until the End are just updated full versions now, but the other 3 are recent arrangements. With The Triumph and Shine complete, I am roughly halfway through that project I vaguely mentioned in January ^.^
RWBY

"War" – VRC6 chip through FamiTracker
MP3 | NSF | Original
There's a score called "...Then You Trained Us" that works nicely as a build-up to this song (see: here) since it starts rather abruptly, but I didn't think that would translate well so I just opted for the regular song

"I May Fall (Acoustic)" – Voice, Piano, and String Quartet
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | MP3 | Original
This is presumably based off of Erin Reilly's cover from a year ago(?) that's been since taken down from YouTube and Soundcloud. It's a lovely arrangement and this particular transcription takes elements from the original cover as well as the official version. Expect a solo piano arrangement coming soon

"Shine" – Solo Piano

"The Triumph" – Solo Piano
This was the only opening I ever skipped, but it grew on me. Conversely, the remix of this song was the only one I fully liked until the Nevermore remix came out

"Until the End" – Voice, Piano

Zeila

This update is pretty delayed, but the next one will be posted closer to when I actually complete something

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity     
Announcement Trailer Theme
[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Solo Piano

Pokémon Sun/Moon     
Festival Plaza (Day)
[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Small Ensemble

RWBY     
I May Fall (Acoustic)

I'm the One

When It Falls (V.S.Q)

When It Falls (V.S.Q)

Zeila

Quote from: Zeila on October 31, 2020, 04:02:29 PMThis update is pretty delayed, but the next one will be posted closer to when I actually complete something
So that was a lie <_< but now I will be more consistent with posting for the next 1-2 months. After today (it's still technically Thursday in my timezone), I'll be posting 1 solo piano sheet per week. I might do transcription stuff after that, or maybe not. I may also post non-RWBY stuff outside of Thursdays, but that would only be one or two sheets at most. Anyways, here's the recent stuff I've done:

8-bit Covers

RWBY
For Every Life (OP Version) *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6
Touch the Sky *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]1-N163

RWBY

One Thing *new*

With Touch the Sky, I felt like limiting myself to just one channel on the N163 chip. I heard VinylCheese's cover of Yogurt Yard and thought the bass would be a good fit for that song, so I just used their slap bass instrument

Zeila

The start of the solo piano arrangements! With an additional transcription from Steven Universe

RWBY Thursdays - Week 2

Gold *new*

Steven Universe
The Jam Song *new*

This one was originally done for just the violin part out of a request many years ago, and I recently edited it and added in all of the other parts too. It's a short and cute song, what else is there to say

Zeila

RWBY Thursdays - Week 3

Home *new*

This one wasn't too difficult to do since it already heavily features a piano part

Zeila

RWBY Thursdays - Week 4

Rising *new*

The guitar solo was simplified a bit to be more feasible

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

RWBY Thursdays - Week 5

This Time *new*

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 25, 2021, 09:06:50 AMOmg! This is so great. Good work!
Thank you! I really like how that one turned out :3

Zeila

RWBY Thursdays - Week 6

Let's Just Live (Acoustic) *new*

There's no official Acoustic track, so this is really just more of an extension of the scores "Chapter 4 - Family, Pt. 1" and "No Safe Haven, Pt. 2". It may or may not get replaced if an actual acoustic version gets released

Zeila

RWBY Thursdays - Week 7

Indomitable *new*

And this concludes my mini-RWBY spree! I set a goal of doing 18 piano arrangements in order to compile them all together into an unofficial piano collections book/pdf, and now I'm finished :D . I procrastinated with the cover drawing for it though, so I'll put that in my very neglected/dead art thread once it's done (hopefully within the next few days!)

I'm done with solo piano arrangements of lyrical songs for now, and my focus will be more on transcriptions or the piano scores from the soundtracks. But before all that, I have other transcriptions from different series that I've been neglecting, as well as some others that I would like to do first

Zeila

Gotta get these sheets in before the year ends so I can put one of them in my Top 5 list for 2021

[PC] Deltarune
BIG SHOT *new*
[MP3][NSF][Original]VRC6
I posted this a few months ago on Discord, but I actually ended up modifying this a while back to include the WOW Earthbound sample and to fix the harmony part in the World Revolving section so that it would start earlier. Also, if you haven't already seen Branflakes's cover it's very well done! They brought out harmonies I did not hear at all (tbf I use mono audio, but still...), and it makes me wish I included them in mine because it feels richer. If like me you couldn't hear some of them in the original, somebody uploaded a sample without the center panned instruments

Attack of the Killer Queen *new*
I've been holding off on updating this thread because I wanted to do some edits on this sheet, but it's been 3 months now and I still haven't so I figured that I might as well get it out there

Game Main Theme (Piano Sketch) *new*
This is just a small thing I liked from the unused tracks that were teased during the 6th anniversary stream

[SW] Super Mario Odyssey
Jump Up, Super Star! (NDC Festival) *new*
[Original][PDF][MUS][MIDI][MP3]Big Band
This one is a few years in the making and is only possible because of the isolated Smash tracks that split it into several sections. I still wouldn't call it fully accurate (maybe like 80-85%?), but it's easily better than it would have been otherwise. I just wrote a repeat in the finalized sheet, but I have a file with the full improvised parts written out here as a MUSX file. And then individual parts can be found here

That's it from me for the end of the year unless I become possessed!

LeviR.star

Good to see you posting again, Zeila! This "Big Shot" cover is very well done... I like the DPCM samples you incorporated, the arrangement is top-notch, and I think I like this even better than the original. Though I can't say I was a big fan of the OG to begin with, you've helped me appreciate it. Great work!

And holy cow, that "Jump Up, Super Star!" big band score is incredible!! Can't even begin to imagine how long it must've taken to transcribe; I'll bet some jazz ensembles out there would love for the opportunity to play this. Phenomenal job on this, all the way.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Thank you, I appreciate it!! And using the DPCM channel was my biggest motivator for even writing BIG SHOT out in FamiTracker. There are other songs that I like more but the vocal parts made it an interesting experiment

I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how long it took to finish JUSS because I would focus on one part/section for a bit and then stop working on it for weeks/months. It definitely took over 100 hours though. Having a jazz ensemble play it was the goal, so hopefully that will actually happen sometime next year!