News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

I want a mew

Started by chipmunk884, June 22, 2008, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

GAH! I hate my DS! It's having trouble reading my Leaf Green (it still works though) but apparently since "my DS's internal clock did not match the time in the game" I had to sync them up, which prohibits pokemon migration for 24 hours. :'( Looks like you'll have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday for the goodies. I have the legendaries you mentioned though, like the birds & dogs. Just checking, but do you need Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos too?

What's the point of the migration rules anyway...>_>

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

starpikachu

Action Replay FTW. The only problems I have right now are 1. (You guys should know this by now) My Diamond was stolen, and with it, all those legendaries. 2. Even if I still had it, I would have no reason to play it anymore because I finished the Pokedex and can level my Pokemon to 100 whenever I want, so I'm bored. I still have the Action Replay, so I can get stuff for you, but since my game is gone, I have to use my brother's and he isn't too fond of sharing.

chipmunk884

yes, i do.  i'll have any legendary from kanto to hoen that you will give me.  I have all of the legendaries (except for shaymin and arceus) for sinnoh, so don't bother with those.  and could you post when you can do the trade on tuesday or wednesday, cause i will most likely forget by then.  and thanks so much for helping me!!!!!!

Tompa

You shall fill the pokédex the hard way. By not trading with anyone except yourself, or have any cheated pokémon. I have 10 left this way.

chipmunk884

Requiem, it's wednesday night and i still haven't heard from you yet.  Post whenever you're able to do the trade.  And also, i can't do it after 11:00 pm and before 8:00 am because i'm sleeping then.

Requiem

D: Ack, I totally forgot. Cross-state traveling will do that to you...I didn't have the 3 birds (Moltres, etc.) and I left my hack-a-majig in another state, so I can't get those for you. But ya, here's what I have for you.

• Celebi
  • Deoxys
  • Ho-oh
  • Lugia
  • Entei
  • Raikou
  • Suicune

So get however many junk Pokemon you need to trade me. I'll be checking back periodically throughout the day.

chipmunk884

i'm ready to trade, but i already have a deoxys from the latest event, so bring the other six with you.  I'll be waiting on wifi, so post whenever you can do the trade.

chipmunk884

after we complete these trades, if you had already had a few latios's and latias's, i'd love them, because after that, i will be able to complete my national pokedex.  it's ok if you don't have those pokemon, but they would be greatly appreciated.

btw i only need one of each, just in case you thought i wanted all of them.

EDIT: if you do have a jirachi or mewtwo, and just didn't list it, i still need those, but don't worry if you don't have them.

Requiem

I don't think I have any more besides my set, and like I said before, I forgot my hackamajig, so I can't help you there. :-\

Enjoy the others though! ;D

chipmunk884

Thank you so much, requiem.  this has greatly helped me complete my national dex.  now, once i get my copy of fire red, i will be able to complete my national dex with over the required 482.  WOOT!

chipmunk884

i know that you probably can't do this, but do you have any of the johto starters that you could trade to me.  I'm pretty sure that you can get them in emerald, but to get them, you would need to complete the normal pokedex three times, and i don't have the time or patience to do that.  so if anyone has any or all of the johto starters and was willing to trade them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tgamer240

About getting a mew?
Well, the only way to get one in the 4th Generation without hacking or using Action Replay is to get one on "My Pokemon Ranch".
Hope that helped! :)
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

chipmunk884

Tgamer, please read all of the previous posts before you make a post, because if you did you would have saw that I already got a mew from Requiem.

starpikachu

Quote from: chipmunk884 on June 26, 2008, 04:16:00 PMso if anyone has any or all of the johto starters and was willing to trade them, it would be greatly appreciated.
Ok if they're hacked?

chipmunk884

As long as it won't mess up my game, then i don't care if there hacked.  and also, i need a latios and latias.