News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Ninsheetmusic's age?

Started by Palagerini, June 22, 2008, 12:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

just a question but how old is ninsheetmusic? (including the years before and after the crash...)

i ask because i found this on the waybackmachine site :

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ninsheetmusic.net

and it has alot of members here like metroid hunter, g han, dekudude, evil squeaky etc.

(oh and if this is in the wroung topic i'm sorry =/.)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

its even older than this as it used to be ninsheetmusic.tk and some other things I think.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

oh yea pianoman metioned that... jeese that's pretty old... =P
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Shadoninja

someone said on the last forum that it started around 2004, I could be wrong, but I remember either grimace or concerto saying that.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Palagerini

wow...  was it .net back then... or was it .tk and all the other random .website names at that time?
<ktp753>ouch.

Gu4n

Palagerini

ah so you've been at this for a while... is the information on the link correct also? it says your names but i wouldn't know...  :o
<ktp753>ouch.

B-Kpianist

wow- everyone seems to start on freewebs  :D

Harvest

:-\

If you search ninsheetmusic.net/forum it will show the forum, though you can't click anything because it isn't in archive or something...

Dec. 9th/06.  It says I made the last post in the Microsoft section :)   edit: and off topic :)

I think I first came here in August 06.
-

Palagerini

lol.. so nin's been here for a good 4 years... pretty cool how it gained in growth and popularity...  ;D
<ktp753>ouch.

Gu4n

Yeah. And how I lost interest in it even though it grew so strong is also pretty cool. =') Once in a while I've got a peak of interest and this results in an update.

Link

I wasn't a member of the forums but I got sheet music when this site used Mario head buttons.

I was part of this forum a long time ago (early 07?).