The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Arceus didn't really strike me as a deity any more than other legends did
unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

"Battle shmattle. What do you think PE class is for?" Braix retorted.
I absolutely love this line it's perfect
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Yay! It's great! One tiny quibble, looks cannot be sarcastic. Pet peeve that I must point out, my apologies. But it seems to be shaping up into a great story (with awesome main characters, if I do say so myself).
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

and pet peeve can't be one word
although when someone gives a sarcastic look you know full well the face they make
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Yes, autocorrect is evil, editing now.
I know the face, I make it often. I think it is fine to say that in colloquial speech, but I prefer to point it out in actual writing (although this is also fanfiction posted on an Internet forum, so...)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

XD Well, what's an alternative that I could use that would provoke the same mental image?
Quote from: braixen1264 on March 08, 2016, 06:45:28 PM"Battle shmattle. What do you think PE class is for?" Braix retorted.
I absolutely love this line it's perfect
It's nice to know some of the quotes are memorable! ;)
I haven't fully finished reformatting and editing, but I do plan to...plan...the other half of the prologue at the moment. (I can't fix anything because I'm at school and can't log on to my Gmail account)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Part 1 is fixed and is ready to be Czech-ed out! If you have other suggestions or have anything specific that I need to include in Part 2, you know what to do!

Also, is Mike J anyone on here? I got an email from them requesting edit access so they could "do spellcheck and junk for me if I want". Seems dubious to me, but I've been surprised before. Once.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 14, 2016, 12:21:28 PMobvs me who else would it be

Michael Jackson.

or maybe Michael Jordan
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

In my Democratic Citizenship class last year the guy next to me did a double take when the signature sheet went around.  He was like, "wait, is your name Michael Jordan?"  Unfortunately my signature is just messy.
#shortanecdotes
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.