The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

I have been working on it, but homework takes precedence over it. Once I reach the weekend, progress will be accelerated exponentially. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that I have to binge-watch a playthrough before then so that nothing is spoiled for me in a certain someone's story.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 22, 2016, 12:21:03 PMI have been working on it, but homework takes precedence over it. Once I reach the weekend, progress will be accelerated exponentially. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that I have to binge-watch a playthrough before then so that nothing is spoiled for me in a certain someone's story.
oh yeah.........Sorry about that....I can't delay my story any longer, but you are almost done with the Undertale Pacifist playthrough.. so yay! just 2 more hour long video's and 1 more hour and 46 minute long video!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, once I finish watching Pacifist, I'll start watching the Geno playthrough.

Also, for those who are wanting a time projection to be up, be looking for sometime around Sunday (may change, though, depending on if things calm down or not)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

for reference- because I'm black aligned doesn't necessarily make me evil.  I'm totally willing to help as long as it's a gain for me.  I'm just not going to help you out from the goodwill of my heart.  This doesn't make me a mean person either; I just don't really care about you that much.
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 30, 2016, 11:22:27 AMfor reference- because I'm black aligned doesn't necessarily make me evil.  I'm totally willing to help as long as it's a gain for me.  I'm just not going to help you out from the goodwill of my heart.  This doesn't make me a mean person either; I just don't really care about you that much.
He's a gangsta!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 22, 2016, 12:21:03 PMI have been working on it, but homework takes precedence over it.

My word such willpower!
If you'd share some I'd sure appreciate it.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

soooo ummmmm not meaning to be disrespectful or anything but how's the story going?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

All of my Google Docs efforts have been channeled into my lab report; I have EOCs in 2 classes, one on May 4th, the other on May 5th. I should have PLENTY of free time in those two classes to work on this story.
:/ I hate school. A lot.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Ōkami~MD

well good luck with all that! hope you get through without dying
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

E. Gadd Industries

:D BREAKING NEWS!
The Prologue is complete!!Thank you for your patience!
Now, you may know this or not, but that link in the OP was active the entire time! Give it a read! Tell me if anything needs to be fixed! (Some paragraphs aren't indented, but that'll be fixed once I get to my PC. Sorry for you OCD peoples out there :P ) Oh, and enjoy! If you have anything specific you want me to include in Chapter 1, you know what to do!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]