News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Super Series!! Let the Journey Begin!

Started by E. Gadd Industries, February 23, 2016, 05:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oronoco

Yes! You gotta keep writing!

You make me really want to enter a mystery dungeon called Withering Marketplace (with GtI graphics, please). It would just be so cool.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Hero of Trains on July 07, 2016, 09:17:26 PMWonderful once again! I really like both the characterization and the new characters you added. As for that mysterious Pokemon, I looked up Pokemon that can use hyper beam, and the only ones that are big and have both wings and legs are Dragonite, Salamence, and Charizard. I don't think it's Charizard because you would probably use a fire type move, so it's either Dragonite or Salamence. Again, awesome job, I really enjoyed it.
Who said anything about wings, though? ;)
Quote from: Oronoco on July 08, 2016, 04:33:24 AMYes! You gotta keep writing!

You make me really want to enter a mystery dungeon called Withering Marketplace (with GtI graphics, please). It would just be so cool.
:O that actually sounds really cool! You might have something there!

Anyhoo, thank you both! I'll be starting Chapter 2 either today or tomorrow. (I took a little break from both music and writing for a day or so, but it's over now!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

Well, it did say "the creature paused mid-flight". I guess there are some flying Pokemon that don't have wings, like Rayquaza, but Rayquaza doesn't have legs.
I appreciate your hard work, we all do, but make sure to pace yourself, too. We don't want you to get overwhelmed!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

uh yeah good job
just please remember to use 2 spaces after punctuation
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

It technically is, but is becoming less common. A lot of style guides still recommend it, though. Also, it's only for periods.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, all! So progress has been more than slow since school started. I will try to work on the story some at least once every day at school (maybe during lunch? I haven't quite ironed out all the details). So, this is just a reminder that this hasn't been abandoned, just immensely slowed.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

Good to hear! I've really enjoyed reading it, so I hope you keep enjoying writing it.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, I love writing things like this! School has just been a sea of homework lately, and I haven't found a good time to do anything, including arranging. I am beginning to figure out different times I can do things, though.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

is this still going on? I'd love to try and join in if possible
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

Yes it is.  Follow the guidelines in the op and e gadd will happily add you to the story
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 19, 2016, 09:10:48 PMis this still going on? I'd love to try and join in if possible
Yea, you can send your character info via PM or here.

(Thanks, Noc!)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Oronoco on July 08, 2016, 04:33:24 AMYou make me really want to enter a mystery dungeon called Withering Marketplace (with GtI graphics, please). It would just be so cool.
I was thinking about this: would someone be interested in composing music for a mystery dungeon by this name/description given? If not, I may end up doing it at some point; I need to work on my composing skills.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]