News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Collapsing World (Minecraft Story)

Started by cashwarrior1, March 08, 2016, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

So there's this live stream challenge in minecraft where you have 7 minecraft days (approximately 2 and a half hours) to defeat the ender dragon. There's a world border going to a certain point and that is what makes you have only 7 days. I thought it would be cool to make a story based off of this live stream. I didn't want to make it complete minecraft, so I made it sound more realistic (though it's still a fantasy). I will also be posting a chapter for every ten minutes of the video.

Characters:
The Traveler (also known as the Dragon Knight, or the Hero)
The Warrior (Phillip)
The Thief (Sarah)
The Smart Guy (Michael)
The Smith (Smith)

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mz6AaV8sBs

cashwarrior1

Prologue (not in the actual live stream)

Everything was normal, I was guarding the Ender Dragon as usual. I was a dragon knight, who's job was to protect the Ender Dragon as well as the End City. No one knew exactly what happened, but there seemed to be a shadow-like figure to creep its way through all the guards unnoticed. The figure came into the throne room, it would've gotten through to its target, the Ender Dragon, the king of the End. I was the only one who sensed it's presence and I could see clearly what it was. It wasn't anything we've ever seen, not from the real world, not from the Nether, not even from the End.
 I was about to take action when suddenly, it seemed to go into the Ender Dragon and corrupted him. The Ender Dragon roared and started to go on a rampage, many of us knights tried to fend off the threat; we did not succeed. I charged to the dragon, not to slay it, but to tame it in hopes of making this strange character disappear. The dragon swiped it's tail, I jumped. He shot his dragon breath at me, I could not dodge it. I was engulfed in the fire and then found myself flying off, falling off the End.
 Forever it seemed I was falling. I knew I was not going to make it out alive. Though, I kept wondering what that strange character was and tried to recall what it looked like. It seemed to be human, but not human at the same time. It's eyes glowed white, it was very unstable. I waited to hit the ground, I didn't. I opened my eyes, I was flying! I feel wings on my back, I was very confused. Even though we were dragon knights, we weren't actual dragons, we couldn't fly. I then felt great power coming through me, ice, fire; I felt as if I had the power of the Ender Dragon. I realized what happened, then Ender Dragon gave me it's power so that I could go and stop the force that came over it.
 I felt another danger coming, it wasn't from the strange character, but from the feeling of the End fading away. I then saw it in a vision, the entire universe was collapsing, bit by bit. I calculated the time for it to come to me, approximately seven days. I had to stop this character, because they aren't from this world, it's destroying the entire universe. I had to find a plan and get back to the End. I knew there was only one way from the normal world, through the End Portal. It's going to be a difficult task, collecting several ender pearls, turning them into eyes of ender, searching for the portal, and defeating the dragon. The only enemy I have, is time.