The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

mikey

you'll continue to post the story in the thread though right
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 05, 2016, 10:02:35 AMyou'll continue to post the story in the thread though right
Of course. I'm  just making the document for the whole story to be accessible in one place.

BrainyLucario

OK...I feel like AwesomeYears is ignoring his choices...I would be thankful if someone could ask him about it, because he's not responding to me. For everyone else, this flashback will last about 3 to 4 sections (a section in this story is separated by a choice, BTW). So for those of you who don't get a choice for a while, just wait and enjoy the story! After the flashback, a really big battle will take place. It's really easy to guess who will be fighting, if you think about it.

BrainyLucario

(Nocturne chose choice 1) (Chara chose choice 1) (Group vote chose Detour)

Nocriel stood before his parents, uncertain of what he should do. Toriel and Asgore were staring at him with worried looks in their eyes. "Uhh...well...you see..." Nocriel stuttered.
"We were just playing Monsters and Humans. It got pretty intense. Theirs nothing to worry about, right Nocriel?"
Chara lied. She looked at Nocriel with an intimidating smile.
"*gulp* uhh...yeah... hey, Mom? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Nocriel nervously asked.
"Not at all, my "child. Let's talk near the fireplace." Toriel replied happily. "I'm glad you two are okay. For a minute there, me and your dad were worried sick!" Nocriel held Toriel's hand as she guided him into the dining room. She led him towards her favorite chair, which she sat down in. Nocriel sat in the floor in front of her, frowning. "Now what was it you wanted to tell me?"
"Uhh...Well...You see....Chara....she...she...stabbed me...with a knife... I don't think it was on purpose, but she almost killed me." Nocriel stuttered. Toriel stared at Nocriel in disbelief.
"Are you sure she did? You don't look like you were stabbed...maybe you just imagined it. I'm sure Chara would never try to stab you on purpose." Toriel went to Nocriel and hugged him, "There's nothing to worry about, my child. I'll always be here for you. I promise."
Nocriel smiled and returned the hug, "Thanks, Mom. Hey, is dinner ready, yet?"
"Oh! I almost forgot. Asgore! Chara! Dinner Time."
(end of flashback)
Noctowey shook his head. "I don't owe you anything! You almost killed me!"
Chara smiled. "But I didn't, right? That's why you owe me. Now then, I have a plan to kill everyone, again. I need you to go to the barrier. I'll meet you there, okay?"
"....Fine..." Noctowey groaned. Chara smiled and faded away. Noctowey turned back around to spy on Brisk and the others but found that they had already headed out. Frustrated, he burrowed back into the ground and set out for Asgore's castle.

The group arrived at the entrance to the Ruins. While they were in Snowdin, Papyrus, Sans, and Doggo had joined them on their journey. Sans had insisted that they returned back to the Ruins before they headed towards the king's Castle. To Brisk's surprise, the door was open.
"huh....weird. it normally isn't open. i just wanted you guys to hear my new knock-knock joke. since it's open, we might as well go in. what do you say guys?" Sans cackled.
"That sounds exciting! I've never saw the Ruins before! Let's go in and kill everyone inside!" Monoco Kid laughed, acting like his new role model. The others stared at him with shocked expressions. "I....I was just...joking...hehe.." Monoco kid said. Brisk still suspicious of Monoco kid, turned back towards the Ruin door. He couldn't believe that the door was open. He could finally go back and visit Toriel, again.
But she said to not come back. Why would the door be open if nobody was supposed to return to the Ruins? Oh no......that must mean someone's broke into the Ruins. But.....who would do that? Brisk thought. A scream could be heard from inside the Ruins. A scream that made Brisk's heart pound harder, as he realized who broke in.

Noctowey rose from the dirt near the barrier. He expected to see Chara waiting for him, but was only greeted by the noises coming from the other side of the barrier. Next to the barrier, a note written in blood sat beside the barrier.
"Where the heck is Chara? she was supposed to be here by now. She left a note, though. Maybe she made a change to the plan." Noctowey picked up the note with his leaf and read it.
"You're such an Idiot =) I can't believe you fell for this! You've already cause me enough problems, Nocriel. You're not ruining my plans this time. I'm going to kill everyone in the underground, starting with our stupid mom. After I kill everyone else, I'm coming for you. See you in hell, Idiot! =)" the note read. Noctowey stared at the note in anger. He threw the note down and disappeared back into the dirt., as he hurried towards the Ruins.

A smiling figure appeared in the door way of the ruins. Their eyes and mouth glowed red. The group stepped baxk as the figure stepped out into the open. Chara was standing before them, covered in monster dust, with blood dripping from her knife.
"Were you here to see Toriel? That's too bad. She just left for an extended vacation. Don't worry, though. I'll send you to where she went. hahaha! =)" Chara threw her knife towards the monsters, avoiding Brisk and Charity. One by one, the knife cut through the monsters, as it went directly towards each of them, turning unnaturally in mid-air. Burgerzeilants, Undyne, MettaYearsEX, Monoco Kid, Sans, Papyrus, Doggo, E. Grill, and Lesser Braixen were killed instantly. They turned to dust before Brisk and Charity's eyes, as the knife ruturned to Chara's hand. Unable to speak, Brisk began to shake with uncontrollable anger.
Now.....I'M TAKING YOUR SOULS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME THIS TIME!!!! HAHAHA!!!! Chara screamed as a black substance shot out from her eyes and darted towards Brisk and Charity. The black substance phased into them, blocking out their souls. Chara was now in control of them, and there was no one left to stop her. Or was there?
(incoming fourth wall break.)
BrainyLucario looked at his writing and smiled. Another section was done. He looked at his clock and gasped. He needed to get to school. He grabbed his backpack and left the room, leaving the computer open. The screen began turning red, as Chara appeared on it. She looked at the writing and smiled.
"Not bad...but how about I change it up a little. I'll make Brisk and Charity reset. That way, I can make them personally kill every monster. I can't wait to see the look on the monster's faces as Brisk and Charity personally rip them to shreds. HAHAHA!! Boy, I love being evil!" Chara laughed as she began adding the words "Brisk and Charity reset." to the end of the section. She then disappeared back into the textbox, as Brainy entered back into the room.
"I can't believe I almost forgot to save my post! that would have been a waste of time!" He said as he pressed the save button. The Genocide run had begun.

Brisk choice
1. Try to escape from Chara.
2. Attempt to reset
3. Try and refuse Chara's commands.
[close]

BrainyLucario

Waddle Bro

i'm the one calling the shots here this bitch can't tell me what to do

BrainyLucario

(Waddle Bro chose choice 3)

Brisk and Charity were falling down into the underground. They felt their souls blacken as Chara's influence controlled them. As much as both of them wanted to refuse Chara's commands, they couldn't. With a thud, the two humans landed on the bed of Golden flowers for the second time. With emotionless faces, they slowly got up and headed towards the door to their right. Their eyes were as black as the darkness around them. In the next room, Noctowey was lashing out in anger.

"This can't be happening....I can't believe I was such a fool. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Chara, and now We're all gonna die...I can't believe I'm doing this, but I know I can't win this on my own. There are only two other monsters besides me that know about the resets, but the only one I can actually get to is Smiley Trashbag. He'll have to do. Hopefully that Gastar freak knows about this already." Noctowey planned as he dissappeared into the ground, heading towards San's sentry station. In no time, he arrived and appeared in front of the sleeping skeleton, who was leaning up against a tree, snoring. "Hey! Smiley Trashbag, wake up!" Sans opened his eyes.

"..so...come to beg me for help?" Sans chuckled.

"shut up, I still hate you, but we need to stop Chara, and you know it. Where's Gastar? We need him too." Noctowey said.

"trust me when i say he already knows. g knows everything. he told me about the plan he had to help all of us, but chara messed that up. he wont be happy about that. let's stop her before she kills tori." Sans chuckled as he snapped his fingers and teleported Noctowey and himself to the stairway at the beginning of the ruins. There, they saw Gastar standing at the top of the stairs, with Toriel behind him. She looked terrified.

"What are you doing Gastar? I need to check the hole for fallen humans! Is this the only reason you came back from the dead? To mess with me?" Toriel stated.

"No...the humans approaching are possessed by a demon." Gastar looked towards Sans and Noctowey, "ah, there you two are. Prepare yourselves, for the moment those two enter, we attack. Toriel, get out of here. NOW!!" Gastar yelled. Toriel sadly nodded and ran away from the stairway. Two sinister laughs could be heard from the doorway in front of the 3 monsters. Brisk and Charity entered the room, and smiled at the site befor them. Their eyes turned blood red. Time for another battle... (Gastar, Noctowey, Chara, and Brisk's next choice)

Waddle, you have a 50% chance to have your actions overruled by Chara.
Chara possessed Brisk battle choices
Fight
1. Noctowey
2. Gastar
3. Sans
[close]
Act
Noctowey
1. Threaten
2. Apologize
3. Talk
4. Cry
[close]
Gastar
1. Cry
2. Talk
3. Threaten
4. Apologize
[close]
Sans
1. Cry
2. Joke
3. Mention Papyrus
4. Apologize
[close]
[close]
Item
Stick
1. Gastar
2. Sans
3. Noctowey
[close]
[close]
[close]
Gastar
Fight
1.Charity 2. Brisk
1. Gastar Blaster
2. Reality Check
3. Time Bomb
[close]
[close]
Act
Brisk
1. Scare
2. Confuse
3. Call out
4. Remind
[close]
Charity
1. Scare
2. Confuse
3. Remind
4. Plead
[close]
[close]
Item
Mysterious device
1. Brisk
2. Charity
[close]
Picture of the Future
1. Brisk
2. Charity
[close]
[close]
[close]
Noctowey's choices
1. Attack Brisk
2. Mock Chara
3. Attack Charity
[close]

Group vote:
Sans
1. Judge Charity and Brisk
2. Attack Charity and Brisk
3. Reason with Charity and Brisk
[close]

mikey

I choose to betray people then run before sans can get me
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

She ran away.....how in the world would you be able to attack her?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.