News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Undertale Interactive Story: Chapter 3 : Your Best Friend

Started by BrainyLucario, February 26, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Waddle Bro

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

sorry fren but i couldn't betray my homies immanuel kant, gandhi and jesus and what they've taught me

braix

BrainyLucario

(Waddle Bro chose choice 3) (E. Gadd chose choice 1) (Oronoco chose choice 1)

Grillby grabbed the diner's remote and turned the Diner's Tv on. "Cooking With a Killer Robot" was currently being broadcasted and starred the undergrounds very own superstar, Mettaton. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Boy, do I have a show for you today! We have a lot to do so let's not waste any time. Bring out today's special guests!" Mettaton said as he was joined on stage by Flowey and Burgerpants. "Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower!" Flowey cheerfully exclaimed. "Hey boss, why do I have to do this, again?" Burgerpants said with a plastered smile on his face. "Because I'll fire you if you don't!" Mettaton exclaimed. "Now then, How about we have a cook-off? What dish will you two be preparing?" (Mettaton, Burgerpants, and Flowey's next choice) Meanwhile, across the bar, Frisk and Lesser Dog were in a fierce arguement. "Why can't you get your own cards? It's not that hard!" Frisk argued. "Wruff woof bark growl snarl bark growl." Lesser Dog wolfed. "It's not my fault your too shy to get your own cards. Why are you so freaking scared?" Frisk bellowed. Undyne noticed the confrontation and quickly rushed over, freeing Papyrus. "FREEDOM!!" Papyrus cackled as he dashed towards the door. Before he could reached It, Sans teleported into the doorway, and stopped his brother. "Hey bro, don't leave yet. You'll miss Mettaton's cooking show." Sans chuckled. "OOOOH!! A COOKING SHOW!! I COULD LEARN NEW METHODS TO MAKE MY SPAGHETTI EVEN MORE IRRESISTIBLE!!! I GUESS IT WOULDN'T KILL ME TO STAY UNTILL THE SHOWS OVER." Papyrus cackled. The two brothers then took a seat at the bar. Undyne had reached Lesser Dog and Frisk. "Hey, what are you two punks fighting for?" Undyne questioned. "Lesser Dogs too lazy to get his cards off of Doggo's table." Frisk furiously replied. All of a sudden the diner door swung open and Monster Kid came running into the diner. "UNNNNDDDYYYYNNNNEE!!!! YOU'RE MY HERO!!!" Monster Kid yelled. As he ran towards Undyne, he tripped and landed face first on Doggo's table, flipping it and throwing all of it's contents skywards. "Hey! You ruined our game! I was going to win!" Doggo furiously barked. (Monster Kid's next choice) As Monster kid nocked the table over, Lesser Dog's cards were flung towards Frisk, Lesser Dog, and Undyne. (Frisk and Lesser Dog's Next choice).
 Mettaton Choices
1. Consider cooking "soul food" (if you get what i mean...)
2. Consider cooking a quiche
3. Consider cooking a cake 
[close]
 Flowey choices
1. Consider cooking "friendliness pellets"
2. Consider cooking a cake
3. Consider cooking "soul food"
[close]
 Burgerpants Choices
1. Cook a Burger
2. Cook a Steak in the Shape of Mettaton's Face.
[close]
 Monster Kid choices
1. Apologies and pick up the table
2. Be like Undyne and act tough.
3. Run to  Undyne and ask her to protect you.
[close]
 Lesser Dog AND Frisk Choices
1. Attempt to catch the cards.
2. Don't try to get the cards.
[close]

Longest section I've written by far. My fingers are numb. I apologize for typo's...
Post your choices in the thread AwesomeYears, Nocturne, Zeila, Oronoco, Braixen, And Waddle.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

AwesomeYears

BrainyLucario

Your characters will now be refered to as whatever the name combination i gave you for your character. For Example, Grillby will be called E. Grill Industries, and Frisk will be called Waddle Brisk

The OP will have the first 3 segments with the fixed versions that Include your character name

I'm also still waiting for Waddle and Noc's choices
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Waddle Bro