News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Fire Emblem: Path of Radience

Started by iDOWN, June 23, 2008, 07:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

Who composed the music for that game? I can't find it. D:
That's the second time I can't find a composer. If you know who did Snowboard Kids 2 as well, that would be helpful.

Palagerini

from what i found his name is Yuka Tsujiyoko.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

iDOWN

It just says he's the sound supervisor on GameFAQs, so I figured that meant like sound effects. I hope you're right.

It also says that Kanako Teramae, Atsushi Yoshida and Naoko Mitomewere battle/event music composers, but I've never played Path of Radience, so I don't know if Power-Hungry Fool plays during a battle, or whatever. :/

Palagerini

well your doing the one from brawl right? maybe their different? so then u would need the person who made that song for brawl...
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

iDOWN

No, because Brawl used the origanal one. At least, that's what it says on the Dojo. :/

Palagerini

hm...

QuoteThe Fire Emblem series' veteran music composer Yuka Tsujiyoko was actively involved in providing the musical score.[22] Path of Radiance is the first Fire Emblem game to feature a theme song with vocals, "Life Returns," which is sung in the fictional language of the heron tribe

atleast thats what i found..

to be on the safe side just put all 3 of them =P
<ktp753>ouch.

iDOWN

Ah. Okay. Thanks. Where did you find that?

Palagerini

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Path_of_Radiance

but yea... if u want to be safe... just put all three of them.... it's always works in the past... 1 of them is bound to be right =P
<ktp753>ouch.

iDOWN

GAH! Wikipedia. D:

Yeah, it would be safer to put all four, though, it still wouldn't be right. xD

Palagerini

well i can't find anything else... so it's your game now =P
<ktp753>ouch.

iDOWN

I think I'm just going to wing it and trust Wikipedia for the first time in my life. [And hopefully the last.]

Thanks for the help, though.

Palagerini

wikipedia isn't unrialable like alot of ppl say it is... u see the key is to site the sources....
<ktp753>ouch.

iDOWN

True, I never thought of that. I feel stupid now. xD

Palagerini

lol... you'll know it's unrealiable when it has fake or not sources at all =P
<ktp753>ouch.