News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Minecraft Updates

Started by cashwarrior1, March 11, 2016, 07:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Tell me, how do you feel about the recent minecraft update(s)

I feel that the new 1.9 combat system is pretty cool, makes PVP sound more fun to me as well as making axes way more powerful than swords. I like the waiting thing for swords because it makes for PVP classes easier to make. I also like shields and just pretty much everything, except for the removal of running criticals and jumping criticals :(

Dude

I haven't really been keeping up with it.

I literally forgot I even bought minecraft until I saw this topic...

Nakah

Ive been playing on this Vanilla Survival server. whitelist. Really solid community compared to other servers. No one kills or raids. Pvp is allowed if consentual. Boxing events. Horse racing. Shops. Dynmap. Forums. Ive been on this server since October. You guys should check it out if you ever want to get back into Minecraft.   

https://m.reddit.com/r/scarletembers

Active vanilla survival whitelisted server. Trusted community. Coreprotect/AntiGrief. Dynmap. Forums. Contests/events/UHC

cashwarrior1

How do you get on the whitelist?

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

RIP TWG... we need to get that started up again.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

cashwarrior1

Does TWG mean TWiG? I feel like it means Twig.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

Oh. Well, back on topic. Did you know that minecraft 1.9 added a secret feature? Do you know what it is?

BrainyLucario

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 10, 2016, 02:43:08 PMOh. Well, back on topic. Did you know that minecraft 1.9 added a secret feature? Do you know what it is?
the naming a bunny "Toast" thing?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

cashwarrior1

deku_link

1.9 was a mistake because it means basically any pre existing combat minigame is now ruined.

But hey, at least fighting isn't determined by who can spam left click the fastest now.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

cashwarrior1

I actually really like and enjoy the new combat, it feels more relaxed.

deku_link

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 15, 2016, 07:50:48 PMI actually really like and enjoy the new combat, it feels more relaxed.
The new combat is a lot better and more skill and strategy based, but they screwed up so many minigames by overhauling it.
I'm an eldritch abomination darn it! I can lurk around whatever websites I want!

cashwarrior1

Oh, that sucks for those people :P. Have you tried to beat the Ender Dragon yet?