News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM Sheet Music Data Table

Started by Yug_Guy, March 13, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 01, 2016, 07:25:20 PMImo the data table should be somewhere on the main site (if it already isn't anyway)
YES, PLEASE^

Please, Deku? : )

In all seriousness, I know you're busy. I'm sure this would be lower on the to-do list.

Yug_Guy

I'm here to announce that the title of "Most sheets for a single game" has now gone to a new game, Undertale! This newest update brings Undertale's total to 110 sheets, around 25 more then the previous title-holder, Pokemon Gold & Silver with 86.

Otherwise, all I've been doing is regular maintenance & updating. The total is off by 3 somehow, and that annoys me more than it probably should.

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 14, 2016, 03:31:20 PMThe total is off by 3 somehow, and that annoys me more than it probably should.
Clearly, you missed three french hens.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

oh no
quick, we need to start a new project with more than 110 tracks
unmotivated

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 14, 2016, 04:07:34 PMegg
I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF I SEE THIS ONE MORE TIME I WILL BAN WHOEVER SAYS IT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Yug_Guy

So, this is still a thing, right?

Sorry for the necrobump, but it's for a major announcement: DK64 now has the most sheets for any game on site, with a whopping 112 sheets! DK64 has beaten out the previous record-holder Undertale, which had 110 sheets.

There's probably some other notable things that have happened with the table since I lasted posted in this topic, but I don't feel like compiling them here. So go search for them yourself :P

Yug_Guy

Posting to comment that the "Other" section now has over 700 sheets!

...oh and I guess the Pokemon section is over 500 sheets now, but I think that happened during the last update, so...

Yug_Guy

So uh... it's been a while, hasn't it?

I guess, I'm posting to remind folks that this is still a thing.

Yug_Guy

Remember this? Yeah, I don't think many people do.

Well, I've been keeping it up-to-date, whether people want me to or not. I just wanted to pop in & say that I've added a Median stat to all of the series. It should hopefully shed some new light onto the data I've been collecting.

Anyway, that's all. Peace~

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yug_Guy on October 21, 2018, 05:53:29 PMWell, I've been keeping it up-to-date, whether people want me to or not.
The hero we all need.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Libera

This is cool!  Thanks for taking the time to keep these sorts of things going. <3

Maelstrom

Donkey Kong 64 is 64% of the DK section

10/10

Yug_Guy

As expected, I've updated the table with the new series on the sidebar (thanks, Deku!). I suppose this means the table has fulfilled its original purpose?     

...whatever, I'll probably keep updating it no matter what.

Nothing much to say about the data itself, other than Undertale massively skewing a bunch of the data. At least I know who to blame for that.

I'll probably update the Audit when it's not 1 in the morning like it currently is for me rn. Until then, stay funky.