WaluigiTime64's Arrangements: [RHF] Remix 10 (because special occasion idk)

Started by WaluigiTime64, March 17, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guess what?

Yes.
No.
What?
I don't care.
Guess what?
Exactly.

WaluigiTime64

There goes an update for "Crystal Caves (Lobby)". I have adjusted it, now that I understand what you meant. Once again, minor tweaks might have to be made, but it should be fine.

Also just a notice:

FEEL FREE TO CRITICISE AND HELP FIX TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT, BUT DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BARS ON THE SECOND PAGE. I CANNOT FIX THIS AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL.

I should probably put this on the main post, but I'll deal with that later.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

As per usual, another DK64 sheet:

Donkey Kong 64:
 - Monkey Smash MUS
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

Actually, let's just get DK Isle out of the way.

Donkey Kong 64:
 - Hideout Helm (Lobby) MUS

TooFarGann

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

Coming Soon:
Donkey Kong 64 - Candy's Music Store

Well, I would, but I need a template file with a pick-up measure of 2 beats, so that'll have to wait. In the meantime:

Donkey Kong 64:
 - Gloomy Galleon Lobby MUS

WaluigiTime64

Special thanks to Sebastian for this major update for "Cranky's Lab":

Donkey Kong 64:
 - Cranky's Lab MUS

PetrifiedLasagna

I decided to take a break from work and was lucky enough to come across your thread. I really enjoyed your sheets, and found the next song I am going to learn: "Cranky's Lab"  ;D. Although I did notice the issue with the crystal caves lobby sheet. If you don't mind, I could fix it for you and PM a fixed version to you.

WaluigiTime64

The Crystal Caves Lobby sheet has always had problems, so doing that will hopefully end the issues. Thanks!

Edit: Your edits are now on the thread!

PetrifiedLasagna

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on April 14, 2016, 09:36:39 PMThe Crystal Caves Lobby sheet has always had problems, so doing that will hopefully end the issues. Thanks!

Edit: Your edits are now on the thread!

Glad I could help. Usually these kind of problems start happening after XML has been imported, and then Finale won't use the formatting that it normally does. So it is best to save things like adding tempo markings, clef changes, etc. until the very end when everything has already been written.

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, XML importing/exporting is never perfect, which is really bothersome. But yeah, thanks for the help!

WaluigiTime64

Oh no! I haven't uploaded anything in 3 days! What to do...
Spoiler
Quote from: an Unfunny Running Gag
Coming Soon:
Donkey Kong 64 - Candy's Music Store
[close]

Hmm...

Have some music from the Touhou Project!

Touhou 12.3: Unperceiving* of Natural Law - Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Two Pianos) MUS

Note: NEEDS FORMATTING
*I'm pretty sure that's the actual name.

EDIT: I changed it to B Minor. (I think part of the song is in another key, but I can't figure it out)
EDIT AGAIN: That section was D Minor.
EDIT 3: It's "Unthinkable Natural Law"

WaluigiTime64

Ok, joke's old now, here it is:

Donkey Kong 64 - Candy's Music Store MUS

WaluigiTime64

Oh hey, look! My 64th post! Nice.

Even though this is my 64th post on the forum (which makes me look like I haven't been on Ninsheetmusic very long), I have actually known the site and checked it regularly for several years now (I think 4-5 years), and I hope that people don't guess how long a user has known and used NinSheetMusic for by the time they made their account on the forums (and judge them accordingly). I only made my account November last year, and it's been pretty great for the most part. I hope it stays that way.

Yeah, just felt like saying something special/random for my 64th post, because 64 is one of my favourite numbers, and has attachments to some other things (Nintendo 64, etc.).

WaluigiTime64

Seriously, the site needs more Touhou. Too bad the main series ones are so hard to make.

Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody:
 - Flowering Night MUS