News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[3DS] Fire Emblem Fates - "End of All'

Started by Magalamoto18, March 22, 2016, 06:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magalamoto18

If you have not heard the song already, here is the link below. This game has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard, and I'm sure myself and countless other people are looking for Sheet music of this song. Make it happen! :)

http://youtu.be/CKOEvNOM4DI

mastersuperfan

I love End of All... and Fire Emblem: Fates, too...

I'd love to arrange this one, and I already had plans to. Unfortunately, I'm quite busy at the moment; it will likely be about a month until I'll be able to start arranging again, and even then this one probably won't be at the top of my list.

At the latest I'd probably get this done during the summer; if someone else wants to try it before then, feel free.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Magalamoto18

Quote from: mastersuperfan on March 22, 2016, 08:36:49 PMI love End of All... and Fire Emblem: Fates, too...

I'd love to arrange this one, and I already had plans to. Unfortunately, I'm quite busy at the moment; it will likely be about a month until I'll be able to start arranging again, and even then this one probably won't be at the top of my list.

At the latest I'd probably get this done during the summer; if someone else wants to try it before then, feel free.

I could take a swing at it just to see how far I get. But since I'm pretty new to arranging I can't guarantee it will be like, AMAZING. I'd have to start in a few days since I'm wrapping up a variation of "Megalovania" for my YouTube channel.

Purple1222119

I actually started arranging this a little bit, haha. Maybe I'll finish it.
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Magalamoto18

Quote from: Purple1222119 on March 25, 2016, 12:07:51 AMI actually started arranging this a little bit, haha. Maybe I'll finish it.

Funny, actually, I started working on it yesterday and I'm like half way finished. I'm still kind of new to arranging, so I'm thinking yours will probably be better.

Magalamoto18

Just to make sure I'm not wasting time as I make an attempt at writing this- has anyone else tried also?

Maelstrom