News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Update, Sunday 27th of March 2016

Started by Olimar12345, March 26, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

It's that time again: Update time!

[N64] Banjo-Kazooie
"Nabnut's Storage Room" by Sebastian

[NES] Castlevania
"Short Jingles" (Replacement) by Tobbeh99

[PC] Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari)
"Meltdown 2" by Olimar12345

[NES] EarthBound Beginnings
"Comforting Sleep / Hotel Sleep" by Olimar12345

[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 3
"Shadow Bonnie Minigame (Stänchen)" by Sebastian

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
"Minigame" by Altissimo

[GB] Kirby's Dream Land
"Ending Theme" by AwesomeYears

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
"Village Bridge" (Replacement) by Latios212

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version 2 & Pokémon White Version 2
"Battle! (Gym Leader-Sinnoh Version)" by JDMEK5
"Battle! (Gym Leader-Sinnoh Version) (Two Pianos)" by JDMEK5

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
"It Is What It Is..." by Bespinben
"Over the Mountains" by Bespinben

[WiiU] Super Mario 3D World
"Course Clear!" by TheMarioPianist

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine
"Delfino Airstrip" (Replacement) by E. Gadd Industries

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
"Dragon Roost Island" (Replacement) by Zunawe & Zeila

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"The Spirits of Light" (Replacement) by Don Valentino
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 26, 2016, 05:04:02 PM[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
"Dragon Roost Island" (Replacement) by Zunawe & Zeila
Big accomplishment here! This is one of our most popular sheets and I'm embarrassed the old one lasted this long. Niiiiice job, you two.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Finally this sheet is replaced
I always wanted to play this song
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

Your profile swap is really messing with me...

Sebastian

n8squared91

Yay Update! I was wondering whiy this hasn't been done yet, but could put hyperlinks on the update songs?

Zunawe

Quote from: Latios212 on March 26, 2016, 05:12:39 PMBig accomplishment here! This is one of our most popular sheets and I'm embarrassed the old one lasted this long. Niiiiice job, you two.
Quote from: braixen1264 on March 26, 2016, 05:44:18 PMFinally this sheet is replaced
I always wanted to play this song
Grazie
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Quote from: n8squared91 on March 27, 2016, 03:12:27 PMYay Update! I was wondering whiy this hasn't been done yet, but could put hyperlinks on the update songs?

Cool idea! Did you mean for the hyperlinks to lead to the page that sheet is hosted on (like a new Mario kart arrangement leading to the Super Mario page)?  Or should it link to say, the PDF for the specific arrangement? 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I always used to wonder about this too (personally, I wondered about the hyperlinks leading directly to the sheet), but I also think it might be unnecessary effort since it's not too hard to find the sheets listed.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Latios212

Personally, I think it's good advertising as we have it now without links - you have to scroll through lists of arrangements (and maybe find something else you like!) in order to get to the sheet you want haha. It's like putting a new product in the back of a store so you're exposed to a bunch of other products while trying to find it :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Braix- I mean Latios, we're not being paid for this, if they like the arrangement, they'll obviously look through the rest... right?

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 27, 2016, 05:34:43 PMBraix- I mean Latios, we're not being paid for this, if they like the arrangement, they'll obviously look through the rest... right?
It depends on the user. But yay! Another step to bettering the Sunshine OST on-site! (applause) Thanks, all!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TempusVox

Nice update! Shout out to everyone who helped make all these enjoyable pieces. Cookies for you!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TempusVox on March 29, 2016, 08:47:31 AMNice update! Shout out to everyone who helped make all these enjoyable pieces. Cookies for you!
Thanks! What kind? XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TempusVox on March 29, 2016, 08:47:31 AMNice update! Shout out to everyone who helped make all these enjoyable pieces. Cookies for you!
What? No milk? How am I supposed to eat this without it? I'm kidding, glad to see you enjoyed the sheets (that I did not help with...this will change...) I'm not going to be a 1 hit wonder!!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.