News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Gooch's Arrangements- Freezeezy Peak (Symphonic)

Started by Gooch, June 23, 2008, 04:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Okeydoke, so, since the uploader is up and running again, i suppose I'll start submitting again :)

Gooch

Okay, so, not exactly an update as in submission, but more of, I finished something I'd been working on. Tell me what you think of my Alto/Tenor/Bari Sax Metal Gear arrangement, maybe adding on to it, since I've never exactly done something like it before :P

Gooch

Yeah...sorry for double posting, but i seemed to have put the wrong link on the sax arrangement :P The NEW one i just put up WILL take you to it :)

Gooch

Its been forever since i posted something here, and i know its still not a piano piece, but i thought it might be fun to make an orchestrated version of Freezeezy Peak. I'm pretty happy, since its my first one to do by ear (had help with the bass part a little), but it is still only about halfway done. I could use any feedback on stuff i could do to better it. Also take note that I did my best on the instrumentation; I only have Notepad '08 so I'm limited on instruments.