News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Saying Goodbye"

Started by Nitro Indigo, March 28, 2016, 12:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Could someone please make sheet music of Saying Goodbye? I need it for a remix I want to make.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well, please try to use formatting guidelines.
But that said, I'll take a stab at it.
what is shitpost

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 28, 2016, 02:26:54 AMWell, please try to use formatting guidelines.
But that said, I'll take a stab at it.
I'm pretty sure I did... should I embed the YouTube video rather than linking to it?
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Olimar12345

PDS, the way this is formatted leaves no question as to what she was requesting. ???

Also, welcome to the site, Nitro Indigo!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 28, 2016, 07:29:29 AMPDS, the way this is formatted leaves no question as to what she was requesting. ???

Also, welcome to the site, Nitro Indigo!
Well, she left the track she wanted to arrange.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Wasn't in the title. Link was provided. I was ultimately able to figure it out, but better formatting would've been nice, lol.
what is shitpost

mikey

if PDS gives up on this I can look at it after I'm done with Malladus Battle
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 28, 2016, 12:03:22 PMWasn't in the title. Link was provided. I was ultimately able to figure it out, but better formatting would've been nice, lol.

Lol but it is in the title ("Saying Goodbye"), and it wasn't edited  ???

Oh well lol it's irrelevant.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh wait ofc I'm just dumb
ffs
get yourself together pds
wtfadfshgdaehrjk
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop this one for now; I may come back it to later, if the OP is still wanting the score a month or two from now, but as of right now, any other arranger who wants to take this one may :)
what is shitpost

Nitro Indigo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 29, 2016, 05:49:59 PMUnfortunately, I'm going to have to drop this one for now; I may come back it to later, if the OP is still wanting the score a month or two from now, but as of right now, any other arranger who wants to take this one may :)
That's okay. You must be busy or something.