News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Th3Gavst3r's Other Arrangements

Started by Th3Gavst3r, April 01, 2016, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3Gavst3r

Marching Band

Pokémon Anime - Pokémon Theme
Finished

Misc.

Shovel Knight - Main Theme (Full Transcription)
Finished

Th3Gavst3r

Jokes aside, I've actually got stuff to put here.

The Pokémon Theme was something I arranged at the request of my high school band-mates a few years ago. Bit of a pain to move it into Finale, but I was happy to hear it again. There was another song I wrote for them but I've misplaced it somewhere, hopefully it'll turn up...

I put Shovel Knight together after getting frustrated having to pick and choose what to compress into piano. So now here it is, in lossless form :P

Olimar12345

A C score? And one with TC ten/bari saxes? Painful!

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 04, 2016, 06:56:56 AMA C score? And one with TC ten/bari saxes? Painful!
Good point, didn't realize how badly I translated this lol
I always thought all saxes were presented in treble clef though? I know I've never played bass clef on tenor

Olimar12345

In a transposed score the saxes are presented in TC with their respected transpositions. In a C (or non-transposed) score they are often presented in bass clef.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Th3Gavst3r

Aha that makes sense, probably closer to their sounding pitches. Didn't know that despite playing tenor a few years now :J