NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Author Topic: Super Metroid Orchestral Concert #4 for FULL ORCHESTRA  (Read 1095 times)

MetroidHunter26

• Hyrule Hymn
  • :) Keep it Clean!
    • View Profile
Super Metroid Orchestral Concert #4 for FULL ORCHESTRA
« on: June 24, 2008, 04:10:12 AM »

Please? I can't do it know cause I'm going to be working alot now so can you help? here is the Mp3 http://www.mediafire.com/?tfl341100h2 (Which BTW is AMAZING) and theres also a MIDI (It's under Medleys and just find Super Metroid it's the only one there) of it but it isn't right with key signiture but it is extremly acurate (I think) can any of you help me? and if I'm lucky my teacher will let us play it and I may (NO I WILL) record it so you guys can see how we did!

Brian

• Bombchu Bolero
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Affiliates
Re: Super Metroid Orchestral Concert #4 for FULL ORCHESTRA
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 04:29:53 AM »

Sounds very good. I don't have the mus, but just make sure you know every instruments and that they're within pitch range. Secondly, make sure it looks neat and professional since the teacher/conductor will be looking at it. You don't know how times I've seen messy arrangements where 8va's, articulations, expressions collide into each other. Other than that Go for it!

MetroidHunter26

• Hyrule Hymn
  • :) Keep it Clean!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:32:18 AM »

Sounds very good. I don't have the mus, but just make sure you know every instruments and that they're within pitch range. Secondly, make sure it looks neat and professional since the teacher/conductor will be looking at it. You don't know how times I've seen messy arrangements where 8va's, articulations, expressions collide into each other. Other than that Go for it!
No no I can't make it I'm actually asking for help that someone else can make cause I will be busy...alot >__> I might here and there but I want to play it for a haloween concert or something.

Brian

• Bombchu Bolero
    • View Profile
    • Game Music Affiliates
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 04:42:06 AM »

wait... I thought that mp3 was an arrangement of yours. Guess I thought wrong XD

I'm already busy with the suite thing. Sorry, maybe somebody else (I doubt it though).

Page created in 0.407 seconds with 36 queries.