The Legend of Zelda discussion

Started by Nitro Indigo, April 06, 2016, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro Indigo

Then again, TV Tropes also once said that Princess Daisy's Japanese name is Peach, which isn't true. It did make me wonder what would happen if the timelines converged, mind.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 07, 2016, 11:09:25 AMI'm preeeetty sure it's just a parallel dimension similar to the dark world, but not in a "fallen" state
we don't need to make twisted hypotheses about everything
The only that doesn't make sense is how there's a sky beneath the lost woods which takes my theory come in play, that Link was transported to there through Lost Woods tree teleportation. But I guess we'll have to go with what Nintendo intended in the game, ugh... Link got high.

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Nebbles

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 07, 2016, 11:31:54 AMThe only that doesn't make sense is how there's a sky beneath the lost woods which takes my theory come in play, that Link was transported to there through Lost Woods tree teleportation. But I guess we'll have to go with what Nintendo intended in the game, ugh... Link got high.

...how is that intended in the game at all?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

cashwarrior1

Some crazy stuff happens when he falls down the trunk...

Dudeman

So some trippy stuff = Link was high as a kite? I think someone's projecting a little.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Yeah, I don't buy that for a second.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on April 07, 2016, 04:01:11 PMSo some trippy stuff = Link was high as a kite? I think someone's projecting a little.
Though I'm sure that being high while playing the game would make it a totally different experience.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

cashwarrior1

Technically you get low... 'cause you fall down a tree. Get it?

mikey

look, the only thing I know for sure is that there's this palace on the bottom of the ocean called Hyrule and I went there in my magic talking dragon boat.
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

RIP Hyrule Castle
RIP King of Hyrule
RIP Ganondorf
RIP Master Sword
You will all be missed... Except for you Master Sword, you're more annoying than Navi.

mikey

the ending scene with daphnes was soooo sad
unmotivated

Nebbles

cashwarrior1

Nitro Indigo

"So I think I will return to the ocean now, in the company of my old enemy Ganonspork."

I once saw a joke-theory that the Master Sword lost its power in The Wind Waker because Fi left it and became the Fairy Queen.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.