News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

A hard riddle

Started by Gooch, June 24, 2008, 10:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Ok, the rules of this riddle. If you know the answer, keep quiet and be courteous. Other than that, you can ask me any yes or no questions that will get you closer to the answer. ok, riddle time.

A man is found dead surrounded by 53 bicyles. How did he die and why?

(BTW, the answer is right there, it is truly not just random guessing)

Gu4n

It would be less guessing if you write bicycle as 'Bicycle'.

sonic130

Did they all run him over or something ??? What a weird riddle lol.

Composer #40

The bikes fell on him.

It happens Every. Day!

Gooch

no, the bikes didn't fall on the man, there is something wrong with you if that killed you.

scooterulez

The-Real-Link

I think I figured it out. He died of old age because he is 106! (For the rest of you, try to figure out why I say that.)

Echo

G-Han's comment makes me think that the "Bicycles" mean the card brand... And since there are 53 around him, he was probably cheating by hiding an extra card and got shot by the other players... Eh, I'm usually really good at riddles but this one makes me feel uneasy...

Gooch

Jesus Christ, no one, and i mean NO ONE has ever actually gotten that riddle on the first go. Good show Echo! he got it perfectly right. although, i hope you didn't cheat... ;)

generalmayo

Bicycles are a type of card and there was one more or one less that means he cheated so the other players got angry and killled him 53 Bicycles = 53 cards

okay okay I get it