Super Metroid Orchestral Concert #4 for FULL ORCHESTRA

Started by MetroidHunter26, June 23, 2008, 08:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Please? I can't do it know cause I'm going to be working alot now so can you help? here is the Mp3 http://www.mediafire.com/?tfl341100h2 (Which BTW is AMAZING) and theres also a MIDI (It's under Medleys and just find Super Metroid it's the only one there) of it but it isn't right with key signiture but it is extremly acurate (I think) can any of you help me? and if I'm lucky my teacher will let us play it and I may (NO I WILL) record it so you guys can see how we did!

Brian

Sounds very good. I don't have the mus, but just make sure you know every instruments and that they're within pitch range. Secondly, make sure it looks neat and professional since the teacher/conductor will be looking at it. You don't know how times I've seen messy arrangements where 8va's, articulations, expressions collide into each other. Other than that Go for it!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Brian on June 23, 2008, 08:29:53 PMSounds very good. I don't have the mus, but just make sure you know every instruments and that they're within pitch range. Secondly, make sure it looks neat and professional since the teacher/conductor will be looking at it. You don't know how times I've seen messy arrangements where 8va's, articulations, expressions collide into each other. Other than that Go for it!
No no I can't make it I'm actually asking for help that someone else can make cause I will be busy...alot >__> I might here and there but I want to play it for a haloween concert or something.

Brian

wait... I thought that mp3 was an arrangement of yours. Guess I thought wrong XD

I'm already busy with the suite thing. Sorry, maybe somebody else (I doubt it though).