News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Quote your very first post!!

Started by shadowhunter301, May 03, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowhunter301

Time flies. Try quoting or typing here your very first quote since you joined NSM and your most nostalgic moments!
I got this idea because of KefkaticFanatic. I was looking at his first post, because I wanted to see his trek to becoming a moderator. I would have never known Kefkatic's original username was: Gamer4250 (did I get it right? Numbers might be off).

But I thought it'd be pretty cool to see how you first started NSM and how you changed throughout the years.

braix

I don't see this thread lasting too long. It seems very unsustainable
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Lol it's my arrangement thread OP.

But back in the days I only had like "Sounthern face Shrine" from Zelda Link's Awakening, some Wario Land 3 songs and some Wild Arms songs.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

shadowhunter301

Yeah, it won't. But I just wanna try to make the most of it. It's amazing to see how long this site has been up.

shadowhunter301

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 03, 2016, 03:55:53 PMLol it's my arrangement thread OP.

But back in the days I only had like "Sounthern face Shrine" from Zelda Link's Awakening, some Wario Land 3 songs and some Wild Arms songs.

And oh, you joined not too long ago! That's pretty cool!

braix

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 28, 2014, 05:04:56 PMHi, I'm kinda new to the forums. I play piano and lately I've been interested in contributing a couple of arrangements(and maybe even more?) to NSM. :P But the thing is, I don't know how to arrange at all. :( At the moment I'm trying to arrange Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity - Desperation (Light Arr.) by ear, but I'm afraid that I'm getting everything wrong and that it'd be messy and sound weird (Wow, trying new things is so intimidating). Should I just quit on this altogether? Should I keep trying? If anybody can help a newbie out, it'd be much appreciated. :-\
P.S. Did I post this in the wrong place? Lol maybe
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Tried to find my arrangement thread OP in web.archives but couldn't find it.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Mine was before the crash so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shadowhunter301

Wow, that must've been far back. How long were you around for Dude?

cashwarrior1

Dude

2005 or 2006, not quite sure which

shadowhunter301

Wow, that is amazing. Around 10 years here.  :)

Dude

10 perfectly good years wasted on this site.

._.

shadowhunter301

It's still cool to see you've been around for so long. I couldn't imagine myself staying here too long. After I enter college and life gets pretty busy.

braix