News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Started by Waddle Bro, May 10, 2016, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

best tapu?

tapu koko
tapu fini
tapu lele
tapu bulu

DocDoom2

Lol probably going Pokemon Sun, just to be a rebel.
I was really hoping for a platypus water starter not another seal, or an 11th cat Pokemon for that matter.. xD
Imma wait until the final evos are shown until I choose a starter though!
Anyone else not really a fan of the sideways camera angles?
And why is there no tall grass in either trailer?
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Altissimo

cashwarrior1

Quote from: DocDoom2 on May 10, 2016, 05:09:09 PMAnd why is there no tall grass in either trailer?
Gameplay footage is not finale.

I'm picking Pokemon Moon because that's what I decided when they first announced it and I'm not changing it.

Nebbles

I plan to get both, but I'm starting with Moon, because that might be my favorite version mascot, besides Giratina.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Big news, the full evolutions of the starters have been revealed!
Spoiler

[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

oh shit dude, definitely starting with rowlet
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: Nebbles on May 10, 2016, 05:51:19 PMoh shit dude, definitely starting with rowlet
ROWLET used Encore!
"Do you want to hear what I said again?"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on May 10, 2016, 05:10:08 PMbut why
he should at least wait until he's learned how to draw nudes, which I'm pretty sure you have to learn in art school
unmotivated

Dude

Or Google... Google is a good place to get references to practice.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 10, 2016, 06:00:09 PMhe should at least wait until he's learned how to draw nudes, which I'm pretty sure you have to learn in art school
you know I went to an art school right
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

you didn't learn how to draw nudes yet though
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 10, 2016, 06:17:17 PMyou didn't learn how to draw nudes yet though
I have like 20 pages of nude figures in my sketchbook lmao

Dude

Altissimo