News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

DocDoom2 Does Nintendo Trivia

Started by DocDoom2, May 12, 2016, 11:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Wooo, good question. Um, I think A, unless his return in ALttP counts as a resurrection.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I actually don't know because I'm unfamiliar with the oracle games.  But he gets revived in ALttP and technically AoL since if you die it says return of ganon
unmotivated

Olimar12345

you can fight Ganon in the oracle games if you link them together.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

so it could really be either A or C depending on whether you count AoL, Oracles, or even BotW (which I remain firmly convinced of)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 10, 2016, 04:29:08 PMso it could really be either A or C depending on whether you count AoL, Oracles, or even BotW (which I remain firmly convinced of)

BotW is unknown rn so that shouldn't count. the other two are the ones in question, because they don't happen on a normal playthrough. Adventure of Link is weird because it only happens on the game over screen, so it depends on what you're accepting for an answer. Oracles have a similar situation.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

The Oracle linked ending is considered the true ending anyway, so I'd count it. I wouldn't count Ganon on the game over screen of AoL, since it's a game over screen, and the question is "how many times is Ganon revived."
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book