News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

WaluigiTime64's Compositions: Generic Grass (Main) WAV

Started by WaluigiTime64, May 27, 2016, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Double-post because new composition (~ish):

Original Compositions:
 - Generic Overworld 3: MID

Read the comment on the main post.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on May 30, 2016, 03:25:26 AMWhat's the problem exactly? Is it because of the laptop you're using? (MuseScore is a much better alternative to Finale NotePad, even if it is missing some things, so I think you should try to get it working)
My laptop won't open it. It just simply doesn't open it.

WaluigiTime64

Can you elaborate on that point or is there nothing else to say? There's probably a reason for this.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

I wish I knew why, but I don't. My laptop just won't open it.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 30, 2016, 03:06:35 PMDid you try opening it?
Yeah, like 5 times over spread out times (like I just happen to click on it one day and it doesn't work)

WaluigiTime64

New: More Generic Overworld 3 (View main post for link and details)

WaluigiTime64

I did a lot of renaming, and I also added a new melody set! "Generic East", a set that attempts to be somewhat "Eastern" styled. (It's kinda does what whatever it wants, though)

I also messed around with instruments (just basic stuff), so now "Generic Ice (Race)" has a new variant.

cashwarrior1

Well, I originally liked the "ice" section of songs, but now "east" is my favorite. Good job!

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I had some fun composing that melody. No accidentals in the main one though. Whatever, I can't change it now.

Also you can see why I renamed them. It's just easier to talk about.

cashwarrior1

Lol, it is easier to talk about. Do you make these with the mind set of it fitting in a video game?

WaluigiTime64

I almost always compose with that mind set. It's just easier, because I'm more used to video game music than any other kind of music.

cashwarrior1

Yeah, I'm the same. I usually do it so I can figure out what to name the song.

WaluigiTime64

I also do it because I need to know what kind of song I'm trying to make, otherwise it goes nowhere.