News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Submissions Maxed Out

Started by DS, May 28, 2016, 06:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DS

So I want to submit another sheet that I've been working on for the past few hours, but when I go to the NSM Panel and click submit new sheet it says "You've reached the maximum number of currently open submissions. (2)" Is there a way I can still submit something?

WaluigiTime64

Nope. The maximum amount of submissions for any user is 2, and will only clear if an update featuring one of your sheets appears, or if you delete a submission. There are exceptions though (arrangement projects, etc.). It's kinda disappointing sometimes, but there is a limited amount of updaters on the forums, so we can't overload them. You can post something on an arrangement thread though. There people can help fix your arrangement, without it going directly to the submissions thread.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

TheMarioPianist

Technically, if you collab with somebody and they submit it with your name as one of the arrangers, you can have more than 2 submissions. However, individually 2 is the most you can have per update.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player